𓂃 ࣪˖ 19: 𝐹amily

- 🐰 -

Hi! It's Choibin !

Recently, it was me and Yeonjun's one month anniversary! My favorite memory with him. Well, at least for now.. 

We've been talking, and Yeonjun wants me to meet his family! 

Yeonjun is an only child, so I'm basically only meeting his parents, aunt, uncle, and his two cousins! (based on his live, when he called his aunt & talked to her + his older and second cousins)

He told me he was really close with his family, I really hope I don't screw this up. I don't want them to think I'm weird or anything.

..

- 🐰🦊📞 -

yeonjun on this side

soobin on this side

No! It's not like that..

Why are you so worried, baby? They will love you.

Ok.. But what if they don't like me!

If they don't..

I'll kill them.

...

What?!

I'm just joking, I'll just be really mad.

Probably confront them about it.

Okay then..

I'm gonna get ready!

*Yeonjun chuckles*

Okay~ See you at 3?

See you at 3, hyung!~

CALL ENDED

- 🦊 -

I'm actually kinda, maybe, a little... Scared.

I  know I shouldn't, I know that my family will definitely love Soobin.

But just think about it. My family has done lots of arranged marriages, and what if they make me do one?

I had told them about Soobin, they always say me and him seem perfect for each other.

I hope that's true.

..

- 🐰 -

Soobin is currently getting ready.

He woke up SUPER early to start getting ready. He woke up at 6 am for a meet up at 3 pm. Crazy right?

'Maybe I should do something with my hair..' he thought. 

His hair was plain black. Super boring..

Yeonjun, also just recently, dyed his hair back to black. He loved his blonde hair, but his roots were showing up and it started getting more and more damaged every passing moment.

'Maybe I could go blonde..'

He left early that morning and went to his favorite salon, where Taehyun did his hair as well.

..

- 🐰💇🏻 -

"RING~"

Jin turned and greeted the human bunny, "Hello welc— Soobin?!"