𓂃 ࣪˖ 8: 𝐼t's 𝒜 𝒟ate

୧ ‧₊˚Soobin POV ‧₊˚

'I miss Yeonjun..'

Soobin had a big, fat, humongous crush on Daniel Choi Yeonjun.

Of course, he shouldn't. His family.. No, his parents. Were the most homophobic people on earth.

The Choi family, one of the most richest families ever in Seoul. His father was CEO of the humongous company, HYBE. He didn't tell his friends about his family, duh. He felt as if they would use him, like every single other 'friend' he had. 

His family put their company, fame, money in front of everything. 

He didn't understand why they were homophobic, when their biggest investor is a LESBIAN herself. She spends all her time for this stupid company, just to not know that who she works for, talks bad about her because of who she loves.

Soobin wasn't like that, he was gay himself. He believed that you should love whoever you love.

Did he mention that he's Christian? Yes a homo Christian. But he didn't really care, he loved God and he loved guys. What could he do to stop that?

Anyways, back to Yeonjun. One way to describe him is amazingly confident. He didn't stop himself to say anything, well, text anything.

Soobin thinks that Yeonjun doesn't truly like, or love, him. He thought this whole 'I love you this' 'I love you that' was all a 'no homo' joke that the other guys did.

'I miss him....' he thought again. 'I wonder if he would call me if I asked.'

So he asked, he wasn't confident the other would say yes, but he prayed he would.

୧ ‧₊˚Yeonbin private chat ‧₊˚

soobin

yeonjun??

yeonjun

hey baby~

whats up🤘

soobin

nothing rlly

I just missed u..

yeonjun

U MISSED MW

OMGW I LOBE U SM

SHSIANDEE

soobin

stopp

uhmm-

actually have smth to ask

yeonjun

yes love~?😉

soobin

can we call?

yeonjun

thought u would never ask

ofc~

୧ ‧₊˚Soobin POV ‧₊˚

'Oh my gosh. He said yes!' Soobin squealed like a teenage girl getting her first boyfriend.

"SOOBIN CAN YOU SHUT UP? I CAN HEAR YOU FROM MY ROOM!" his older sister screamed.