𓂃 ࣪˖ 9: 𝒞an 𝐼 ...

"Come on. Let's go in, hm?" the blondie asked.

The other nodded, "Y-yeah okay.."

୧ ‧₊˚Eternally Restaurant ‧₊˚

"Woah! This place is so beautiful, Yeonjun.." Soobin commented, 

"Not as beautiful as you baby.."

Yeonjun said he was gonna take Soobin to a cafe, but he lied. He took him to the restaurant that his parents had fell in love in, where his father had asked his mother to be with him forever. 

He wanted to do the same thing with Soobin. 

"Hello!! Welcome to Eternally Restaurant~! Will it just be you two?" A kind lady had asked, her name tag read Nayeon. 

"Yes, just us two. Can we get a private room as well?" Yeonjun asked, he didn't want to ask Soobin in public.

"Of course! That will be $200 dollars extra on the bill though, is that okay?"

Yeonjun was rich, so whatever. "Yeah, thats fine."

After they got into the room, Soobin was a little, confuzzled.

"Y-yeonjun? I thought this was a cafe? And $200 extra? You shouldn't spend so much for us.."

The blonde chuckled, "Chill baby, just look through the menu. Get whatever, okay?"

"O-okay..."

A couple minutes passed and there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Yeonjun stated.

A tall and muscular waiter walked in with a notepad, ready to take their orders.

"Hello, I'm Jay. I'll be your waiter for tonight." the man said, with a very attractive voice.

"What would you guys like to order?"

"I'll just get the Kobe beef meal." Yeonjun replied, smiling to Soobin, indicating for him to say his order.

"O-oh! Uhm.. I will just get the.. Scandinavian steak and potatoes?" Soobin saying it like a question, asking the question to Yeonjun if it was okay for him to get that.

The blonde nodded, happy he was getting something to eat. And not something small like a stupid salad.

"Great. I will be back with the meals soon." And then the waiter, Jay, had left the room.

"Are you sure this place is okay? I can pay half.." Soobin was rich, he could buy the whole restaurant if he wanted to.

"No, I took you here. I'll pay don't worry about it, love."  Yeonjun was rich as well. Richer than Soobin. He could buy Soobin's family company if he just asked his father. But he didn't know Soobin was a part of Hybe company's family.

"You're completely sure? Like 100% sure?"

"Yes~ I am 101% sure." the other stated, softly gazing at the ravenette. Outlining every feature in his face.

Yeonjun opened his mouth, he was ready to ask him. "Actually, Soobin. I have something to say."

Then the door knocked, and a groan had left his mouth after what he had said.

"Come in."

"Hello again, here are your meals. Anything else? Would you like a different drink that isn't water?" Jay asked.

"No, Soobin?" The ravenette shook his head in no as well.

"Okay, have a great time!" Then he FINALLY left them alone, for now at least.

Soobin asked, smiling at the older. "What were you going to say, Yeonjun?"

"Let's eat first, baby. I will tell you after, how does that sound?" the other smiled back.

The bunny nodded, he was starving. And the food looked so good..

Soobin started eating his meal, to realize that Yeonjun hasn't even touched his food yet. And he was staring at.. Him?

Then he stopped. He looked at the older smiling.

He let out a fake chuckle, "I-i'm full.."

"Baby? What do you mean, you barely ate anything..." Yeonjun replied. "Is something bothering you.. Is it the food?"

"N-no! It's not the food.." He looked away, thinking if he should say it. 

"Don't be shy, tell me."

He looked back at Yeonjun and said, "I-it's just that you keep looking at me while I eat.. Makes me t-think that I'm eating too much.. And that you're disgusted.."

Yeonjun smiled at his cute stutters, then realized what he said. 

"You think I'm disgusted?" The frowny bunny nodded slowly.

Yeonjun smiled sincerely, "I'm just happy, you look adorable when you eat."

The frown turned into the cutest bunny smile Yeonjun had ever seen.

"Really?"

"Yes really" He laughed.

Soobin looked back at his food, and started eating again. Then he slowed down and saw Yeonjun still watching him eat.

"Yeonjun? How come you aren't eating?"

The blonde forgot he even had food. "Oh, right. Sorry.."

"It's fine." Soobin giggled out.

'Even his giggles sound like twinkling bells.. Fuck, I'm in love with him.'

୧ ‧₊˚After eating ‧₊˚

"So, Yeonjun.. What were you going to tell me?"

Right, his whole 'love Soobin forever till I die' confession. 

It was dark outside and you could see lots of stars, shining in the moonlight.

'Perfect timing.'

Yeonjun smiled, "Will you promise this doesn't change anything between us if you don't like what I say?"

"I pinky promise, jun!" Soobin giggled. He didn't know what he was talking about, but he didn't want to lose Yeonjun.

Yeonjun took a deep breath, "Choi Soobin, I like you. No, wait, scratch that. I love you. You're the sweetest person I have ever met, you're so pretty that I can literally cry right now. And I think I had fallen in love with you."

Soobin was frozen, giving Yeonjun some bad hopes of what his answer was going to be, but he went for it anyways.

"Will you— No. Can I.." Soobin stared down at the other, the guy he had been gushing around for the past weeks.

Yeonjun took another, very, deep breath. Then smiled. 

"Can I be your boyfriend?"

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚

CLIFFHANGER..

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING SOONER.. 

I WAS PLANNING ON POSTING THIS YESTERDAY 

BUT THEN I FELL ASLEEP AFTER WRITING ALL OF THIS..

++ TY GUYS SM FOR # 1 IN BEOMHYUN!!!!!!!

ILOVEUGUYSSM🫶

U GUYS R EVERYTHING😭💗💗

EAT TONS OF YUMMY FOOD AND BE HEALTHY

SEE U IN THE NEXT CHAPT! BYE EVERYONE💗

© isooheart