Bonus chapter ♡!

I loved writing this book so much, and I hope you guys enjoyed it! Sad that I had to end it, but bonus chapters are here to save the day! (Little parts of their life~)

# 1 Taegyu's fight.

"I hate you Beomgyu!" Taehyun screamed, glaring at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu turned at the pouting younger and rolled his eyes, "Oh, shut up will you?! You're being so annoying!" He scoffed, as he turned back around.

"Me? Annoying? You're the one being annoying!" Taehyun said, throwing a pillow at the older, who seemed unfazed but was clearly mad.

"I can't believe I even agreed to dating you! You're the worse!" Beomgyu gasped, "Me? The worse? You're just mad I'm right!" Taehyun pouted, "N-no you aren't! Gosh, I can't stand living with you any longer!"

"Then move out!"

"Maybe I will!"

"Good! I'd actually have some peace and quiet!" Beomgyu snapped back.

Taehyun felt his eyes brimming up with tears, "J-just admit it Beomgyu! Just admit cookies and cream is the best ice cream flavor!"

Yeah.

Beomgyu stood up in front of the younger, "Never! Vanilla is the best!"

Taehyun crossed his arms, "Fine, I'm breaking up with you!" Beomgyu scoffed in disbelief, "You're fucking kidding me."

Taehyun turned and walked away but then felt two arms hugging his waist.

Beomgyu couldn't help but smile and pull Taehyun into a back hug when he realized what they had been debating on.

"Baby, we have been fighting over this for almost 2 hours. Can we stop now?" Beomgyu said, cuddling himself into the latter's warmth.

Taehyun couldn't resist the cuddles he was getting, "Yes, please."

Beomgyu turned the other and kissed his cheek, "I love you, and cookies and cream is the best flavor. Okay?" Taehyun giggled, "You are very right!"

# 2 Yeonjun's birthday.

Soobin had work on Yeonjun's birthday. Even though he tried convincing his manager to give him a day off to celebrate, the man said no.

So he wrote him a letter before he left. So when Yeonjun woke up, he got it.

Yeonjun woke up and saw the letter, he smiled as he saw all the cute stickers pasted around the front cover.

He read it and laughed, he was so going to have to talk to Soobin about this.

"Hyungie! I'm home!"

Yeonjun ran to the front door and helped Soobin out his jacket.

"Baby, we need to talk about something.." Yeonjun said, smiling softly at the younger.

"H-huh? Don't worry hyungie, I didn't f-forget your birthday today!" Soobin said, pouting because he was scared.

Yeonjun chuckled, "It's not that, it's your letter."

Soobin smiled, "Oh yeah! Did you like it?"

"Well, I'm not sure.." Yeonjun grabbed the letter and started reading it.

"Dear my lovely Yeonjunnie hyung,

I love you as much as I love ice cream! Ice cream is the best. I think that chocolate ice cream is better than plain vanilla. I don't like mint chocolate ice cream at all, but you like it a lot for some reason.. I love the cologne you use, it smells so good! But I don't like the way your feet smell, hyungie. We should go out for your birthday! Happy birthday hyungie! Love, your princess Soobinnie."

Soobin giggled, "Chocolate ice cream is the best, I thought your favorite was mint choco though? It's okay! You're very wise, hyungie!"

Yeonjun laughed, "Mint chocolate is still my favorite. But don't you think you got a little lost in the letter?"

Soobin tilted his head and pouted in confusion, "Me? Lost? I'm right here though?" Yeonjun sighed, shaking his head. 

"Never mind, princess. I love it." He said, placing a kiss on Soobin's forehead.

# 3 Hueningie and Ddeonu's sleepover and gossip

Hueningkai and Sunoo are having a small sleepover.

They were going to talk about Sunoco's date with that mystery boy, who was Niki, and the school's new drama.

"Okay~ So how was your date with Niki?!" Hueningkai said, right when he sat down on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in his hand.

Sunoo blushed slightly, "It was so good, he's so sweet! He bought me flowers and chocolate.."

"AHHHH!!" Hueningkai let out his loud dolphin screech, "OMG! That's so cute!"

"Did you hear that Nicole is pregnant?"

"OMG? I knew it!"

"You knew? How?!"

"I saw her running into the bathroom, someone said they saw her throwing up in a stall!"

"Ew! Also! I know who the father might be if it's true!"

"OMG?! Who?!"

"Apparently it's professor Kim!"

"OMG?! She slept with our prof?!"

"RIGHT?! Isn't he married with two kids?!

"I heard he was getting a divorce! Is it because of that?!"

"OMG?! Maybe!"

After their gossiping, Hueningkai and Sunoo decided to watch Titanic.

Before they watch it though, they had to grab tons of snacks, drinks, and of course..

Tissues.

"Kai! Your tears are getting everywhere!"

"Stop!~ It's just so sad, and look at yourself! Your tears got into my shirt!"

"HELP? IT DID?!"

"CAN YOU SEE THIS WET STAIN?! IT WAS FROM YOU!"

They started laughing and once they focused back on the movie, they found out that they were dying. They gasped, turned to each other, and started to laugh again.

"HELP. NOT US LAUGHING AT THEIR DEATH, HAHAHAH"

"STOP! WE SHOULDN'T, HAHAHA, BE LAUGHING!"

They ended the night with laughing at people dying and sleeping.

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚

bru I love this story sm

hope u guys enjoy the bonus chapter!! 

if u guys want more, say yes and I will give🫶🏼

see uu love uuuu

(eat tons of yummy food)

(check out my new book, 'he's a red flag')

© isooheart

BONUS CHAPTER: ONE , END.