𓂃 ࣪˖ 23: 𝐻istory

- Father Kang's history. -

Baehkyun grew up with an abusive family. His family has been using him for money.

Basically, ever since Baehkyun was 6, his family used his body. He sold his body to old and horny males.

As he grew up, he got use to it.

He didn't even need to get asked anymore.

"Baehkhyun, you know what to do~" "Yes.."

..

"Baehkyun!" "I'm ready."

His mom hated to see his son like this. But why didn't she stop her own family? Because her husband is a psychopath. He hated when things didn't go his way.

Baehkyun grew up, and his body became more muscular. His father, instead, used his body to make females and bottom males happy. His father seemed to be happy with all the money they were earning, as much Baehkyun loved to see his family happy. He hated this.

So when Baehkyun grew up, all he knew was negativity in this world.

When someone tried to talk to him, he would think the worse. 

'Do they want my body?' 'What do they want from me.' 

Baehkyun's father always said when he was older, he would probably need to do this to his kid. Because..

Money is the reason we live.

..

When Baehkyun met Aera (Taehyun's birthmother), he knew that the world could be different.

He thought they were truly soulmates.

Till he found out she was cheating on him.

He played along. He didn't want to break Taehyun's heart if he told him that his own mother was a lying witch.

Taehyun didn't know a thing.

Till the incident. Baehkyun's heart broke apart. Cheating or not, he didn't think Aera deserved to die.

So, he started drinking. Drinking became his lifestyle.

And when it consumed his life, all the rage and emotion changes that were happening, he just took it out on Taehyun.

If the old him saw him like this, it would've broken his heart even more. Maybe worse than when Aera died.

But it changed, for a little bit, when he met Soomin. 

He met her at a bar, she seemed confused on what was happening and Baehkyun was drinking, thinking about all his problems.

He had passed out and Soomin took care of him the whole night. When he woke up, he swear he saw hearts all over her.

Baehkyun was better, he was clean. But when he lost Soomin, he swear he was done with life.

His old lifestyle came back to life and it became worse than before.

..

When Taehyun left for almost two weeks, he took the time to realize what he had done.

He took all his hatred, lust, rage, everything. On his poor son. 

What kind of father does that.

He stopped drinking. He didn't call the police because if he Taehyun was truly still here, he wouldn't like that.

A couple minutes before Taehyun came back, he was planning on to die. He had a knife and he wanted to, so badly. But who would find his body? Would Taehyun find him?

As much as he wanted to, and he was going to, he heard Taehyun's voice. 

He knew he needed to change.

..

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚

lazy history chapter

trying to finish this story asap to start my other one!!

check it out

(plus I made this story last night and forgot to upload it)

see u love uu

(eat tons of yummy food)

© isooheart