Bonus chapter #2 ♡!

Wait a second.. WE GOT OVER 3K READS?! omgomg? I never thought I would get 100 reads in general 🥹 bonus chapter for my lovelies🫶🏼

(dont mind if there is spelling or grammar mistakes...)

YEONBIN EPISODE.

Yeonjun had went out with his friends. Again.

Soobin has noticed the older has been going out a lot. Especially with his 'girlfriends'.

Yeonjun told him he was going out and before Soobin could ask who he was going to hang out with, the other had already left.

When Yeonjun was getting ready though, he had specifically told Soobin that he was staying out late and to not stay up for him. Yeonjun knows how much Soobin loves sleeping and resting, he doesn't want to be the reason that he loses his sleep.

But the thing is, Soobin can't sleep without his cuddles.

So he decided to wait up for the older anyways.

"Hyungie!"

Soobin runs over to the older and hugs him, cuddling into his boyfriend's warmth.

"Soobin? I thought I told you not to stay up, love?" Yeonjun says, smiling softly and kissing the younger's cheek.

Soobin pouts slightly, "I-i know.. It's just I couldn't sleep." Yeonjun chuckles, "Okay then."

"Who were you out with this time?"

Yeonjun chuckles, "I went out with Jiwoo. We were catching up and stuff, you know—"

Soobin is now jealous. Yeonjun had met up with Jiwoo so much that he and the other hasn't had a date in like 2 months.

"No, I don't know. I don't wanna either." Soobin snaps, fiddling with his shirt sleeve slightly.

Yeonjun couldn't help but smile, Soobin looked too cute. But he was also confused. Not want to know? 

"Soobin I don't get what you're saying.." Yeonjun says, trying to walk up to the younger, but Soobin walks backwards.

Soobin stares at Yeonjun, "Don't you think you've been hanging out with Jiwoo a lot lately?"

Yeonjun was kinda getting pissed now. He was confused why Soobin was getting defensive over something small like this. He had told him that he was going out, did he not trust him? 

"No. I don't actually. It's my life, yeah? I've just been trying to catch up with my friends, what's so wrong with that?!" He says, slightly raising his voice, making Soobin flinch.

"N-no! I get that.. It's j-just.. Why is it always.. Jiwoo?" Soobin said, bitting his lip hard.

Yeonjun groans, "Here we go. What's so wrong with Jiwoo?! What's your problem with her, huh?!" Yeonjun says, almost screaming.

Soobin feels his tears swelling up in his eyes, "I d-don't have a problem with her.. It's just.." Soobin pauses, looking down to his hands.

"It's just what?!"

Soobin glares at him for a second before opening his mouth. "It's just you and her are getting.. T-too close.."

"You know how a fucking friendship relation works, don't you? I don't get what's so wrong!" Yeonjun scoffs. Soobin furrows his eyebrows, "Hyung, I understand that. I really do! It's just you and her are so close.. Y-you know how I feel about that kind of stuff!"

Yeonjun walks over to the younger, towering him, as Soobin just looked up at him with glistening eyes. "You're fucking kidding, right? Are you seriously jealous over my best friend?! I don't liker her in that way! I have you and I want you to trust me, can't you just give me that?!"

Soobin licks his lips, "I-i do trust you! It's just been getting t-too much for me.."

Yeonjun groans as he rolls his eyes in annoyance, "Fucking lord. What the fuck do you mean, Choi Soobin?!"

Soobin can't help the feeling any longer. He needed to let it out.

"I'm just jealous okay!"

Yeonjun widens his eyes, this was one of the first times Soobin had screamed at him.

Soobin lets out all his tears now. 

"S-she's just so pretty.. I-i just feel like. L-like you'll leave me for h-her."

"She's so perfect. S-she has the looks, the body, the d-dream personality. I-i'm no competition to her, I'm like a ball next to her! She c-could easily snatch you away.."

Yeonjun's heart shattered. Me? Leave him for her?

"I-i only cause problems, s-she's so talented in everything. I'm n-nothing compared to Jiwoo.."

Yeonjun looks at Soobin. How did he not realize this was what the fight was about? He should've known ver since Soobin asked.

"Soobin—" "No. Y-you're the one who doesn't g-get it, hyung! I-it's not that I don't want you to have f-friends.. It's just that y-you don't spend time with me anymore. Y-you leave me for your friends, girl or boy, I just w-wish you could spend more time with m-me.."

Soobin drifts his words off as he lifts his hands to dry his tear-soaked face.

"Baby, please—"

Soobin shakes his head, "I need some time. A-alone." Then he ran inside their shared room as Yeonjun chased after him.

But since he is old, his old legs didn't run fast enough.

The latter had locked the door and ran into their bed, covering himself with the blanket. Trying to ignore all the begging of opening the door.

"Darling! Please open the door! I-i'm so sorry, I didn't think of it that way.. Love?"

After like an hour, Yeonjun's throat hurt from all the shouting. He dropped himself to his knees in front of the room's door, banging softly.

Soobin decided to open the door finally.

Yeonjun immediately gets up, seeing the latter's red and puffy eyes made his heart break. He gently took Soobin into a hug by his waist.

"Love, I'm so sorry. I didn't want you to feel this way. I love you to the moon and back, really. More than that probably, p-please don't think like that." He says. Soobin hugs him back, "I-i'm sorry too.. I-i shouldn't have gotten so j-jealous.."

Yeonjun frowns at the apology, "Why are you sorry? It's not your fault, please." He cups Soobin's cheeks and kisses him.

"I love you, Yeonjun.."

"I love you more, my love."

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚

how we feeling?!

a little angsty yk🤭

Im getting so tired of yeonjun in the other book, this yeonjun is so much better.😭😭

anyways see uuu love uuu

(eat tons of yummy food while reading 'he's a red flag')

© isooheart