𓂃 ࣪˖ 14: 𝒲ork

But even through all of that.

All he could think of was, 'How could Beomgyu ever love me if I told him about this?'

..

୨BEOMGYU'S POV୧

..

Nothing. Taehyun didn't respond? He had seen the text that he sent, but didn't reply?

'No.. He's probably just busy..'

Beomgyu spammed call Taehyun, like a hundred times, and texted him tons as well.

It was way late at night and he still hasn't responded.

TEXT FROM GYU

baby?

do u wanna come over?

ru ok?

pls respond

do u need help?

taehyun??

pls respond if ur ok

ru busy?

Click for more texts

Beomgyu thought of the worst.

What if Taehyun is getting hurt? What if he is cheating? What if he-

"BEOMGYU!"

"H-huh? Yes Heeseung?!"

Running down the stairs, he saw his roommate standing with a super mad face.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I called you like a hundred times." 

Beomgyu put on his sorry smile, "Sorry.. Just kinda caught up with my own thoughts.."

Heeseung looked worried. Beomgyu is very playful, he had never shown his emotional side to him. "Do you.. Wanna talk about it?"

The redhead looked up at the other. "Is it fine with you?"

Heeseung smiled. "Of course!"

They talked, for an hour or two. Beomgyu let out all his concerns with his new boyfriend and how he wasn't responding to him. His worries of if he is cheating, or is falling out of love, or if he is getting hurt by someone else.

"Man, that's tough. Sorry dude, but I don't think I can help with that, really."

Heeseung was a sweet dude. He really wanted to help Beomgyu and his new relationship. This was the first time he saw the guy be truly happy with someone. After her.

"It's fine, I think I'm overthinking all of this." Beomgyu chuckled out.

Heeseung thought for a moment, looking down at his hands, fidgeting a little.

"What if we.. Tested him?"

Huh? "Test him? Like how?"

Heeseung looked up the other, "Like a loyalty test. I can play him a little to see if he's truly loyal."

"Do you know where he works?"

Beomgyu shook his head no.

"Do you have a tracking location app?"

Beomgyu looked at him, "No, what the hell."

Heeseung looked surprised, "Really? Me and Sunghoon have one for each other.."