𓂃 ࣪˖ 21: 𝐹riends

- 🐧 -

Hi my lovelies!! It's best boy, Hueningkai! ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

Nothing major has really happened.. Besides me being a fifth wheel for Yeonbin and Beomhyun.. It's really tiring.

But that's ok! They are really my only friends.. No one wants to be my friend in uni.

But not that long ago, I actually made a friend! His personality is like a carbon copy of mine!

..

- 🐧🏫 -

"Hi! I'm Sunoo, please take care of me~" a sweet looking boy said. Hueningkai saw him in the hallway. He might've or might've not accidentally bumped into him..

- what happened -

"I'm going to be so la— AHHHHHHHHH!!!" (kai's dolphin screech)

Hueningkai bumped into a guy, who was very, slightly shorter than him, and accidentally screamed in his ear. Sorry not sorry.

The guy, he bumped into, fell and dropped some of his stuff onto the floor.

"OMG! I'm so sorry!" Hueningkai said, picking up his and the other's things. "I'm going to be really late, I'm so very sorry. But, bye!" and he ran off.

- back to present -

The professor smiled, "You can take a seat not to Hueningkai, at the back."

Sunoo bowed and went over to Hueningkai, sitting on his right.

"Hey, you're the guy that I bumped into.. Right?" Hueningkai whispered.

Sunoo giggled, "Yeah. What a coincidence we are in the same class, right?"

Hueningkai giggled back, "Yeah."

"Huening Kamal Kai and Kim Sunoo! Please be quiet back there!"

Both the boys giggled and tried to focus back on their work, but failed.

..

"Hey, Sunoo! Wanna come to the cafe with me? The new one that opened last week?"

Sunoo smiled brightly, he's been wanting to go to that cafe. It's such a cute cafe, but it was always too full for him to go inside.

"Omg, of course! What classes do you have next?" Sunoo asked.

Hueningkai giggled, "I have English and Performing Arts."

Sunoo gasped, "What the heck?! Me too!"

As they walked to their classes, the giggled and gossiped about the school, the hot guys and girls, and even the teachers. 

"I heard that Ms. Woo is pregnant with the principal's baby!" Hueningkai gossiped out.

Sunoo's face widened, "Is that why she kept leaving class to use the bathroom?!"

Hueningkai gasped, "OMG, maybe?!"

..

- cafe -

"AHH! This place is so cute!!" "I KNOW RIGHT! Let's order!!"

They ran inside, everyone was staring at them. Well, maybe because two grown ass guys ran into a very cute and pastel cafe, but they don't really care. 

"Hi! What would you guys like to order?" the cashier said. The guy was really, super, duper pretty, his name was Sunghoon. (😉)

Sunoo didn't really pay attention but saw a super hot and fine guy working in the back. The guy, who was working, turned and saw Sunoo staring at him. He then smiled, winked, and went back to work.

'Damn that guy is fine as fuck—'

"Sunoo! Are you ok? I just finished ordering for myself!!" Hueningkai shook the guy, that was clearly simping really hard.

"Oops. My bad, lol. Anyways, I'll get an iced americano."

Sunghoon giggled, "Ok, that will be $16.50. How do you guys wanna pay?"

Hueningkai smiled, "I'll pay—" "NO! I will pay!" Sunoo screeched out.

"NO! Let me pay for us!" "NO. HECK TO THE NO. Let me~" "NO?!" 

They argued for a good minute and eventually, Sunoo won.

"Loser!!" Hueningkai rolled his eyes, and they sat down at a table.

Sunoo smiled bashfully, "Did you see that guy in the back? He was so fucking fine—"

Hueningkai laughed (his scary one obviously), "No, obviously I didn't?! But you should def ask for his number."

Sunoo glared at him, playfully. "I can't just go up to him?! What if he thinks I'm weird!!"

Hueningkai was going to say something but then Sunghoon came and delivered their drinks. They were super excited, but for some reason there was two croissants on the tray.

Sunoo saw the croissants and was really confused, "Hey.. We didn't order any croissants."

Sunghoon giggled, "I know! My friend saw you and thought you were cute. He got some croissants for you and your friend."

Hueningkai smirked, "Ooo~ Love interest?"

Sunoo slapped him, "Shut up you big penguin!"

"Enjoy your food!" Sunghoon said while giggling.

..

- 🐧🦊 -

Hueningkai and Sunoo found out they live pretty close so they walked home together.

So close that it was, apparently, right by each other. Crazy!!

"Do you think the person who thought you were cute was the guy you were talking about?"

Hueningkai giggled when he saw Sunoo blush.

Sunoo slapped him, again, "Shush! And plus, I don't think so. The guy I saw looks like someone who would be into a person that's the opposite of me."

Hueningkai sighed, "Whatever~"

..

"UH? Why is our houses so close?! Are we destined soulmates?!" Hueningkai screeched.

Sunoo laughed, so hard he fell on the ground. "HELP!! I think we are!!!"

Hueningkai laughed when he fell and Sunoo pulled him onto the ground. 

As they got up, Sunoo suggested a sleepover.

"Kai! Since we live so close, we should def have a sleepover!!"

Hueningkai gasped loudly, "YES!!"

They ran off, to Hueningkai's house because it was bigger, and giggled in more gossip.

..

During their sleepover, they basically talked gossip about the weird neighbor, who keeps winking and eyeing Hueningkai, and watched a movie

They watched Titanic and sobbed a whole fountain. The whole living room was filled with snacks, tissues, and sounds of their crying. 

They tried to have an all-nighter but failed and fell asleep 10 minutes after they agreed to that. But they had fun.

Hueningkai was happy to finally have a friend in his university.

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚

SHORT UPDATE

kai has been gone but made a great comeback😍

DADDYSSSS HOMEEEE (this song was playin so.)

anyways~~~~~~

see u love uu

(eat tons of yummy food🫶)

© isooheart