𓂃 ࣪˖ 20: 𝐿ove 𝒜nd 𝒞are

(didnt proofread)

- 🐰 -

I stayed pretty late at Yeonjun's house. And that whole time, I was talking to his mom and cousins, while Yeonjun held me on his lap, hugging me from behind.

I actually have some things in common with Mrs. Choi! We both like baking and taking care of kids. She seems like such an amazing mother figure.

Mrs. Choi said that I could spend the night here, since I stayed over past 9 pm and she didn't want me roaming around so late at night.

And I agreed.

..

- 🦊🐰 -

"And here is my room."

Yeonjun was giving a mini house tour for Soobin. But Soobin just felt like he was running laps and he didn't want to walk any longer.

Soobin ran onto Yeonjun's bed, "Ugh.. I'm so tired.."

Yeonjun chuckled, "Why don't we get ready for bed then."

"Yes please~"

..

"Hyung, your pants are too big.."

Yeonjun turned over to see a human bunny wearing his white tee, which was way too big and went all the way down to his mid thighs. He was carrying the gray sweatpants Yeonjun gave him, pouting slightly.

"Fuck. Why do you look so hot like this.." the older said, walking over to Soobin.

Soobin giggled, "Thank you? Do you have any—"

His voice was cut off when Yeonjun kissed him, grabbing his waist. But then Soobin broke the kiss.

"Hyung! Your family is home! They will hear us.. Can you keep your hormones to yourself for tonight?"

Yeonjun smirked, "Nah. Just make sure to stay quiet~"

..

- After wink wink😉 -

Soobin was still awake. 

First of all, it was 2 in the morning and he couldn't sleep because his booty was hurting.

Second, he didn't understand how Yeonjun was fast asleep and was looking so calm. 

'I think this guy is bipolar..' he thought.

And lastly, he was thirsty. He was so dehydrated after.. You know what.

He wanted to get up and grab a cup of water, but his legs were in the jelly state. He would wake up the older, but he didn't want to disturb him. He would call in one of the maids, but he didn't want them to overwork themselves just for a cup of water. So, he guessed that he needed to get up himself.

He was only wearing the white tee and a pair of boxers. He didn't think anyone would be awake, so he just went out. But the process was really slow, his legs didn't really want to cooperate.

Then he FINALLY made it into the kitchen.

..

The kitchen was like.. 6 times bigger than his kitchen, meaning it was really big. He didn't even know where the cups were.

He looked here and there but still couldn't find them.

..

- 🦊 -

Yeonjun woke up because his loss of warmth from the younger. 

'Ugh. Where's Soobin? OMG. Did someone kidnap him? OH SHIT.'

He immediately got up, putting clothes on because he was only wearing boxers, and ran quietly down the stairs.

He checked the living room, Soobin wasn't there. 

He checked the theater room, Soobin wasn't there.

He checked the game room, Soobin wasn't there.

He checked the kitchen, Soobin was there.

Oh. Soobin's right there!

Yeonjun, stealthy, walked behind the blonde and hugged him.

He felt Soobin flinch at the sudden hug, but when he turned around, he smiled when he saw Yeonjun.

..

- 🦊🐰 -

"Hi hyung! Why are you up at this time?" Soobin said quietly.

Yeonjun stared at him in disbelief, "Me? Why are you up at this time?!"

Soobin giggled, "I was thirsty, needed some water."

The ravenette sighed, "Did you find the cups?"

The younger shook his head no. "I couldn't find them, why is your kitchen so big? Also my butt hurts.." he pouted out.

Yeonjun smiled at his remark, "I'm sorry~ Here, let me get you on the counter. I'll get you some water."

Soobin gave a small hop and Yeonjun caught him, holding the bottom of his thighs so he wouldn't drop him. Then Yeonjun placed him on the countertop and looked for a cup.

He went through just one cabinet and got out a glass cup. Soobin was kinda mad because he looked for one and couldn't find them in like 10 minutes and his man found one in a minute. He started pouting.

"Why are you all pouty for, baby?" Yeonjun said, filling the glass with water, and his deep, morning voice came out. Maybe or maybe not giving Soobin small shivers.

Soobin pouted even more, "You found the cups so easily and I couldn't even find one.."

"It's because I live here, you're new here. And that's perfectly fine~" Yeonjun said, walking over to the pouty boy and giving him the glass.

"Thank you, hyung."

Yeonjun nodded, placing his head in Soobin's chest. He was still really tired and wanted to sleep. But he didn't want to sleep without Soobin's cuddles.

"Hurry~ I want to cuddle" Soobin giggled at his boyfriend. "Ok~ I'm done, but can you carry me.. Please?"

Yeonjun smiled whole heartedly, "Of course.

Soobin was so happy to have Yeonjun.

He showed him real love and care.

..

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚

mini fluff-filler chapt bc idk what to write😭

RIP to the soobooty..

see u love uu 🫶

(eat tons of yummy food!!)

© isooheart