𓂃 ࣪˖ 22: 𝐹ather ?

(havent proofread)

- 🐿️ -

Hi. It's Kang Taehyun.

I've felt my best, and now. I think I've been better than ever.

These past days, I've been hanging out with the group chat, having fun sleepovers. I haven't been home for almost 2 weeks.

Forgetting about my father.

..

- 🐿️🐻 -

"Are you sure? You can always stay over at my dorm." Beomgyu whispered, they had a small date and he was dropping Taehyun off to his 'home'. 

Now that Beomgyu knew about his father and family history, he didn't want his baby around that monster. He tried convincing Taehyun to go to the police station with him to file a report, but Taehyun begged him no and said that his father was just going through a lot. 

And his father really was, but we'll get into his sad history that another chapter.

"I don't wanna be a bother to you and Heeseung—" "You know you are never a burden to me or Heeseung. Plus, Sunghoon always stays over, you can always hang out with him."

Taehyun giggled, "I'll be fine. I promise, text me when you get home?"

"I always do." Beomgyu kissed his cheek, hugging him one last time, and waving him goodbye.

Taehyun waved back, smiling brightly. 

Now, time to sneak in.

..

- 🐿️🏠 -

Taehyun walks in, but hears sobbing?

He, silently, walked to the living room. Where he heard all the sobs, he saw his father. Crying?

Mr. Kang was whispering something and Taehyun could hear him. He wasn't talking loud, but it was loud enough to hear him.

"I'm so sorry Taehyun. Because I was such a horrible father, I have lost the last of my family."

Oh. OH.

Mr. Kang had thought Taehyun ran away or died. But if he thought that, why didn't he call the police?

"F-father?"

The crying man immediately turned around, "T-Taehyun? Is that r-really you?"

Taehyun  had never seen his father crying. 

"I—"

Mr. Kang wiped his eyes, "I'm so sorry for everything. I-i thought I lost you.."

Taehyun's father looked, clean? Well, clean as in he looks like he hasn't been drinking. Other than that, he looks like he had the worst time ever.

"Father, have you been drinking?"

Mr. Kang shook his head no, "When you l-left, I've been taking my time. R-realizing everything I've d-done."

Taehyun looked confused. "A-are you lying to me father?"

His father looked guilty, "I r-really am. B-but you don't have to believe me. I-i swear I can prove it, j-just give me some time—"

"Father, you look horrible.. H-have you been taking care of yourself?"

The older chuckled, in a very sad way. "I-I'm fine. You should g-get some rest.."

Taehyun looked at him worriedly. "Please change and shower.. You could get sick."

"I-i will. Good night Taehyun."