𓂃 ࣪˖ 24: 𝐸nd.

- 🐿️ -

Life is good.

I know change can happen, I saw it with my own eyes.

When my dad changed, I swear my like became more.. Colorful? More happier.

....

- group chat -

yeonjun

Yall

do u guys wanna join me and soob to the mall?

beomgyu

YASS slay queen

soobin

wth

I knew u were gay but what-

taehyun

hes going through his tiktoker era

don't mind him

hueningkai

im more scared of beomgyu now

yeonjun

u guys down or what

taehyun

I cant

 me and my dad are going out tgther

and beomgyu, he wants u to come😭

beomgyu

ILL OFC COME FOR DADDY KANG

if my bfs dad wants me to come. COUNT ME IN.

taehyun

lol 

@everyone u all should come w us

I don't think my dad will mind??

hueningkai

depends on where u guys goingg 

taehyun 

we r going to lotte world...

yeonjun

OMG COUMT MEINDNJ

PLS LET ME COME PLSMDN

soobin

count me and yeonjun in basically

he loves lotte world..

hueningkai

I DO TOO

PLS I WANNA GOOOOOOO

taehyun

okaa my dad said yes

but bring ur own money!!!

...

- lotte world -

Taehyun, Beomgyu, and Mr. Kang went with one car and the rest (Yeonjun, Soobin, and Hueningkai) went with another. 

It took a little while to get there, but when they made it and got out of the car, Hueningkai started screeching. The last time he went to Lotte World was when he was a little kid, so..

Hueningkai and Yeonjun ran inside, there was not many people, like 10-15 others. But the people that were there and saw them running in. Boy, they were laughing their asses off. (if they have one)

As they all met up again, the group chat (besides Taehyun and Beomgyu) introduced themselves and Mr. Kang did as well.

Hueningkai snuck besides Taehyun and whispered, "Damn. Your dad is low-key fine."

Taehyun gave him a 15 minute lesson after that.

..

- after lotte world -

Mr. Kang called everyone over, "You guys, we need to leave. But, we can go to the movies if you guy want to?"

They all screamed yes and probably broke poor Mr. Kang's ears.

..

- cinema/movie theaters -

They all ran in, because they were late to the movie they booked, and grabbed some popcorn and drinks, then walked in for their seats.

But there was one flaw. Since Soobin and Yeonjun were sitting besides each other, Yeonjun kept making corny jokes and pick up lines to him and Soobin kept giggling. Hueningkai was right by them and wanted to pull his hair out.

..

"So, how was the movie?"

Hueningkai smiled, a fake smile. "Oh! It was so fun! I couldn't hear the movie and only heard Yeonjun's disgusting pick up lines and Soobin's giggles the whole time! So fun!!"

Taehyun and Beomgyu bursted out laughing as Soobin flushed red and Yeonjun smiled proudly.

"I'm proud of me and my lines. Don't like, don't hang out with me Kai!"

And they started fighting. Playfully of course. Soobin pointed out that it looked like a baby cat and penguin fighting. Of course Yeonjun won because he was older and convinced Hueningkai.

"Are you proud of me, baby~?"

Soobin giggled as Yeonjun brought him in by the waist, "So proud."

Mr. Kang cleared his throat, "We have to go now.."

..

- 🐿️ -

All I'm saying is that..

You only live once, unless your like an alien or something.

If you don't use your time now, when will you?

..

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚

end! ty u guys for all the support!

I am making a new story actually~

'He's a red flag' intro is out now!!

if u guys want any bonus chapters, pls send ideas then!!

thank u love uu

(eat tons of yummy food)

© isooheart

END.