𓂃 ࣪˖ 12: 𝒮o 𝒯his 𝐼s 𝐿ove ?

The brunette covered his face with his hands, but they were pulled down by Beomgyu.

"Don't do that, you're cute when you're shy."

"B-Beomgyu! Shush!!" Taehyun said, covering his face again.

The older laughed, the brunette was really cute. Especially when mad or flustered.

"Tae, are you done eating?" Taehyun nodded, his brown hair bouncing as he shook his head.

Beomgyu smiled, "Great, let's go." Confused, the brunette just followed the redhead out the doors.

"Where are we going, gyu?" The older smiled at the new nickname, "I wanna take you to my favorite park. For a night walk like I said." Then Taehyun felt very excited. No one has ever taken him to a place that was their favorite. 

Something small like this made him very happy.

The drive to the park was silent, and Beomgyu didn't enjoy it. So he started a random topic.

"You know.. You're much cuter in real life, Taehyun.." 

"H-huh? Oh! Thank you gyu!" The younger giggled. "You're also much more attractive than your regular selfies you send."

'God, I love him.'

"Thank you, baby~" Beomgyu said, smiling so very brightly. Maybe or maybe not sneaking small glances at his lover. 

After that very ridiculous small talk, they arrived. 

It was a small park, Beomgyu had known this park ever since he was a little kid. His grandmother always took him here to play, the memories made him want to cry.

"Woah! Gyu, this park is beautiful!" "Thank you, darling~ I have many memories here.."

Taehyun smiled, "Will you share them with me?"

Beomgyu smiled back, "Of course, but a warning. It's a little sad in the beginning."

The younger nodded. He knew if either one of them cried, the other would comfort the other.

"Ok then.."

୧ ‧₊˚Toddler Beomgyu era ‧₊˚

Beomgyu was around 5 years old, when his parents passed away. 

His parents died because of a crash, that he also had been in. But he was lucky enough to survive, as he was in the back, and the crash was in the front.

Sometimes.. He felt like he should've died with them.

He felt that he didn't belong. He was parentless, and never felt love from others.

He didn't have anyone to live with, his aunts had their own children to take care of.

When is grandmother had found out, she immediately moved from Seoul to Daegu in a heartbeat. 

Beomgyu grew up with her, and she showed so much affection and love. Making sure to always include him in every little thing, because she knew Beomgyu loved that.

One day, she had taken him to a beautiful park. A park that held her favorite memory.

"Grandma! Where are you taking me?" Young Beomgyu asked.

His grandmother smiled softly, "I am taking you to a park, where I know you will like very much."

"Ok grandma!" Beomgyu giggled

Once they arrived, it was a garden-like park. Flowers everywhere, butterflies, bees, not to mention it was warm and sunny.

"This place is beautiful grandma!" Young Beomgyu started running around.

"Beomgyu! Come here! I have a story for you!" 

He immediately ran back to her, sitting in front of her. "Tell me!"

She laughed, "Yes, yes."

"When I was with your grandfather, he had taken me here. This very park, and proposed."

"Wow! Really?" Beomgyu was smiling, "He did?"

She chuckled slowly, "Yes, he did. This is a very special place, I want you to come here with whoever you love in the future. Ok?"

Beomgyu giggled, "Ok grandma!"

୧ ‧₊˚Present time ‧₊˚

Taehyun was looking at Beomgyu with his big, doe eyes. He was very invested in the story.

"Then she told me to bring whoever I love in the future, here." The redhead said, ending the story.

Taehyun giggled, "But gyu! You brought me!"

"I know, baby."

Beomgyu pulled in Taehyun by the waist. "You're the first person I've brought here."

The brunette blushed, "Y-you.. Love me?"

The older chuckled, "Took you long enough to realize.."

He pulled them closer, their nose touching, "I think.. I fallen deep in love with you, Kang Taehyun."

Taehyun started tearing up, putting his head into the older's shoulder.

"I-i... I think I have fallen in love with you too, Choi Beomgyu."

They were lost in each other's eyes, when Beomgyu kissed him. 

It wasn't out of lust or sexual interest. He kissed him like he loved him.

He couldn't explain how he did. But all Taehyun felt was love filling their air.

Beomgyu broke the kiss, "Baby? Will you.."

Taehyun looked at him with big eyes. 'Is he going to say what I think he is going to say?'

"Will you be my boyfriend, I swear I will show you all the love you deserve."

The brunette giggled, his arms over Beomgyu's shoulders. 

"You pinky promise you will?"

"I pinky promise I will."

Taehyun smiled, kissing Beomgyu's cheek, "Then yes. I would love to be your boyfriend!"

They ended the night, kissing in the moonlight. Making their own memories in the park.

'So this is love..' Taehyun thought, 'If it is.. I want to stay here, with him.'

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。 ˚

yall...

sorry for not updating😭😭

I was busy w stupid assignments I have that r missing

wanna drop out fr

anyways taegyu is FINALLYYY hitting it🙈

HEHHE EAT YUMMY FOOD AND BE HEALTHY

SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPT!!!!!!

© isooheart