World Tour

Deep in the oceans, a musics beat could be heard where a corals in a love shape could be seen and the techno's gather up while following after the rhythm.

"One more time!"

"What's up my Techno Trolls?!" Trollex shouted and grab someone's hand and throw them over in the air with a smile, the young techno troll cheered out and got caught by Trollex. "Tonight is about family, love and music!" the young one shouted and swim beside Trollex with a small smile.

"One more time, one more time.

We're gonna celebrated!"

"And get ready for the drop! Ready little body?!" Trollex ask, "Let's do this King Trollex!" the Beat Drop Button shouted excitedly. "Wait for it!" the techno king ask with his finger raised. "Come on!" "wait for it!" the young techno troll move their heads after the rhythm.

"Wait for it! Wait for it!" Trollex spin around the booth, "Just do it already!" an impatient Bliss shouted. Trollex slowly rise up from the booth before smashing his palm to Beat.

"One more time!"

BDB sigh out, the music goes on. The young techno troll beside Trollex still move their heads after the rhythm before noticing something from the corner of their eyes, turning their body to look at the direction with a look of frown and a slot of fear. Trollex notice this, "Is something wrong sweetie?" he ask worriedly, they didn't reply and just stare at where the direction with a look of fear.

Trollex follow after their gaze and saw a angler bus moving towards them, stopping over the music wich received a groan of confusion from the others. "You stay here, ok angelfish?" Trollex said and swim forward, leaving the DJ booth and his [son/daughter] alone. "Don't worry everybody, we will be back into partying in a minutes. Let me just take care of this real quick." the techno king state and swam forward before stopping and float where the angler bus stop infront of him with a serious look presence on his face.

It unzipped over its mouth and revealed a troll walking forward, "Hey man, there he is! King Trollex of a Techno Trolls, right?" the female troll stated with a grin. "That's right, who's asking?" Trollex reply. "Queen Barb, the queen of a hard rock trolls?" Trollex made a face of 'don't know' with a shrugged.

"And I'm here to take your string bro.." Barb state before doing a solo and grin at Trollex. Trollex and Beat eyes widen as well for his kid at the DJ booth who back away in fear.

Trollex glance over from his shoulder towards them in worried before glaring at Barb, "No way." BDB added. "Oh....don't do it man!" Trollex raise his hand in front of Beat. "We loose our string's, we loose our music." he said.

Barb made a confused look, "You mean your beep bloop? Beep beep beep blownnn.. Yeah..that's not real music." Trollex look offended and hurt at the statement. Barb made a fake pity look, "Do you want to know what real music really is?" she then grin and raise her hand with a rock sign.

"ROCKERS!"

A bunch of angler bus appeared and revealed bunch of rock trolls, the young techno look at it in horror and Trollex went infront of BDB. The rock trolls start to play that made the red soundwave thrown all the techno's tribe away, the young techno troll hold over the DJ booth to prevented from being blown away.

"Ooohhh...
Here I am!"

T