THE WAR OF THE STRINGS ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠ: 🅐🅢🅘🅐🅝 🅡🅔🅤🅝🅘🅞🅝

The star shine through the night, the moon brighten along with them.

The R.J was park beside a tree in a clearing area of the forest, the Rhythm Gang were sleeping soundly, Steve was leaning againts Dric who lean againts Set like a pile of pillow to each other.

Joseph selpt on his seat while J.R simply float himself in the air, Pitch sat down on the floor sleeping while having his hat cover his face.

[Y/N] was sleeping at the driver seat, their bags hang beside them.

Without their knowledge, a group of unknown trolls approach the vehicle. Their eyes glow through the shadow as they stare down at the jeep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"No..." Lilo said as she stare down at the broken piles of the Opera's kingdom that has fallen off from the clouds.

"How....they..." Poppy put her hand on her shoulder as she cling her fist. "Eh guys...? Is that porch was there before?" Trolzart ask while pointing at the brown portch on the ground, Lilo snapped her gaze towards it in panic.

"Oh no, RUN!" she warn but unfortunately the P.Rock appeared and surrounded the groups. Melissa clapped slowly while approaching the huddle group. "Wow wow! Look at what we have here! And I might took that, thank you."

She state while taken the Samba strings from Lilo's hair, she exchange it with a grin. She then smile before her gaze landed on Trollex who gave her a glare.

"Oh my god, you must be that little jellyfish father eh? [He/She] and [his/her] friends are tough cookies if I'm being honest." Melissa said before narrowed her eyes at the group.

'Jellyfish...?' Trollex thought before the piece finally fold in. "[Y/N].." he mutter in shock.

"So that's the kid name.... I want to ask this personal question but did you seriously married a female Koi-clan? From what I remembered, those Asian not easily taken any stranger that is not their own kind." Melissa said as she put the strings inside the guitar case with a smirk.

Trollex glare at her. "You know, you're kid and [his/her] friends really giving me some problems...taken those strings away and delaying my plans even more! It's ridiculously annoying!" she said and glare at Trollex.

"But don't worry..." she then smirk as the P.Rock taken the groups into one of the cage. "They're done our jobs more easier..." 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Steve snore soundly, murmuring in his sleep as he comfortably lay on the soft fabric.....

....wait what?

He quickly snapped his eyes open and sit up, looking around the room that seems to be a made of woods and bamboo theme. He look over and saw the other six Rhythm Gang still asleep until he notice an empty futon that already being folded were.