THE WAR OF THE STRINGS ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ: 🅟🅞🅟-🅡🅞🅒🅚 🅟🅞🅢🅢🅔🅢🅢

Volcanic Town....

Pop-Rock trolls cheered wildly where the stage brighten by the lights.

"Let's get our party started!" Melissa shouted out, the other troll tribes was force to be in a cell as the show began.

"Give it up to the former masters!" the light shone above five cage. Astra hit his fist againts the cage glasses he was in. Glaring at Melissa, Sukuna glasses cage was beside him as the elder koi frown.

"The Dub-Step! Asian!" Lóng growl through his muzzle while Gyeol Jeong put his hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"...Opera! Nightcore!" Miku look away with a hurt frown while Mortha just look away in disbelief. "And at last.... The Samba..." Lilo glare at Melissa in anger while gripping onto the bars.

"And we got some special guests joining us my trolls! Give it up to the Funk!" The light shown to a cage and revealed King Quincy and Queen Essence in it. "... Country!" Delta cover her eyes as the lights shown towards her.

"..Classical!" Trolzart gasp silently as the light shown towards him, "...Hard-Rocks!" Barb groan as she cover her eyes from the light. "...Techno!" Trollex gasp as he look below the glasses cage he was in.

"...and worse of all....Pop!" Poppy and Branch cover themselves as the light shown towards them. The Pop-Rocks cheered in wildfire, Melissa cackle silently. "Tonight! Our nations of musics will be observed! Into a Pop-Rock!" Melissa announced with a smirk.

"You won't get away with this, Melissa!" Astra shouted as he bangs againts the glasses, "You'll never get your hands on those strings!" he added.

"Oh really..?" Melissa mock with a fake sad tone before grinning, she then pull out a canister filled with the other four strings wich got the leaders to gasp. "No..!" Trollex yelled as he bang on the glasses.

"No....how.. WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE CHILDREN!?" Lóng yelled as he gripped the bars in anger, Gyeong Jeong was also in disbelief and worried. Miku cover her mouth in shock as the leaders eyes widen.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY [SON/DAUGHTER]?!" Trollex yelled as he glare at Melissa furiously. "Relax, they're fine. In fact..."

The stage in the middle shift, the platform slowly risen up and the trolls leaders all eyes widen except for Melissa. [Y/N] slightly look aside from the lights as Dric try to bite off the chain he was in, "Dric, stop." Set said as the Gang sweatdropped at the rock boy.

The Gang turn towards Melissa as two P.Rock brough over the guitar case. [Y/N] glance towards the leaders before their gaze turn towards Trollex. They frown and look away in guilt and shame.

"Now....for the finale touch..." Melissa state as she put all the other four strings onto the guitar, all of it immediately turn into a dark red color strings and the P.Rock queen grabbed the guitar before strumming it, resulting a harsh wave of energy flown forward.

The Pop-Rock cheered wildly. "We need to free ourselves...." Joseph whisper after Melissa turn towards the group with a smirk. "...now!" the gang desperately try to free themselves from the chain in panic seeing the events start to turn towards them.

"Melissa don't! They're just kids!" Miku pleaded as she grip the bars with tears of fear and worried. Melissa glance towards her, her eyes flash into a crimson red for a second before it went back to the bloody-red one before turn her gaze away from the red hair female.

The leaders shouted at Melissa to stop while the P.Rock Queen aim the guitar towards the gang with a grin.

She strummed the guitar where it start to glow, the flash of beams then shot towards the group as the last from their sight was a horrified look before they being shot.