Cheer Up Of Rhythm Gang

The Rhythm were still depressed about what happen few days ago, sitting on the bench at Trollstopia park solemly and talking nothing to each other. Synth and Holly were talking and passed by, before noticing the depressed Rhythm Gang sitting on a bench.

Synth frown when he saw his [nephew/neice] read a book and not facing anyone, "Is [Y/N] still not talking to you and King Trollex?" Holly ask, he just sigh and nodded.

"I don't know what to do anymore, [he/she] keep avoiding us over and over the pass few days..." he exclaim and frown, "Aww don't worry Synth, I'm sure [he/she] talk to you guys again." Holly assured and put her hand on her shoulder.

__________________

[Y/N] read the black journal blankly, reading over each words that being wrote centuries ago by their descended grandfather. They look over a little and saw how gloomy the Gang was, they sigh silently and curse Smith and his group for what happen few days ago.

JR still being grounded and couldn't be with them, the [prince/princess] sigh once again before reading something from the journal in hand that caught their attention.

"I still remember how my siblings always in a bad mood or sad, once I figure out why and what their situation is I cheer them up. I don't really love nor do I want to do it but I sang for them because why? Every song have their lyrics of meaning and each words gave a great affection when you let it out with the melody of an instruments."

[Y/N] read the phase over and over again, looking over their depressed friends. They silently get up and swim away.

Dric play the dirt over with a stick, bored out of his mind until he heard a sound of a piano. He confusingly look up, followed by the others who also heard the melody and saw [Y/N] floating over towards them with the keyboard in their grasp.

"I'm good, yeah, I'm feelin' alright

Baby, I'ma have the best freakin' night of my life

And wherever it takes me, I'm down for the ride

Baby, don't you know I'm good? Yeah, I'm feelin' alright"

They sang, the Gang stand up as [Y/N] circle around them with a smile. They slowly smile as [Y/N] keep singing while also playing the keyboard over.

"'Cause I'm good, yeah, I'm feelin' alright

Baby, I'ma have the best freakin' night of my life

And wherever it takes me, I'm down for the ride

Baby, don't you know I'm good? Yeah, I'm feelin' alright"

[Y/N] went solo on the keyboard, each press of the key gave the sweet melody to made everyone day. Few trolls passed by and heard them singing. Walk over including Synth and Holly who's jaw dropped.

Such coincident that Trollex were talking with Poppy and Barb and saw the commercial over.

[Y/N] gently pressed the key's over before singing once again as they flew higher in the sky.

"I'm good~(I'm good oh o ohh), yeah, I'm feelin' alright

Baby, I'ma have the best freakin' night of my life

And wherever it takes me, I'm down for the ride

Baby, don't you know I'm good? Yeah, I'm feelin' alright"