Rhythm Gang In A Big Mansion

In the woods, far away from the Troll village and Trollstopia. The Rhythm Gang were walking into the deeper part being lead by JR.

"I warn you, this place is huge!" the cloud said and push down the giant leaf to revealed a passageway to a big white old mansion with the rusty gate being close.

The Gang face show awe and amazement as they walk towards the gate, "You sure this is a good idea? It could be someone's house that we trespassing into." [Y/N] said worriedly as they went passed the gate and head inside to the mansion entrance.

"Chillax pal, this house has been abandon for centuries. Doubt there would still be living here." JR said with a smug look before they all jump in shock from a clasped of thunder from the sky and a heavy rain comes by.

They immediately went inside, not wanting to get wet. Dric and Set close the door with a loud thud and sigh in relief. "Ok...now we're stuck here for a moment because of the rain." JR said as they look around the place.

"Huh...even look old, it still look nice-" Dric said while walking before turning his face forward and met an old femal troll face with a candle in hand. 

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" 

He screech out in shock and fear that startled everyone and [Y/N] went in front of him protectively and look at the old troll with a disbelief look tho they also was suprised they were right about someone live here.

Dric hide behind them in fear as the others rush beside them and Pitch went beside [Y/N] closely with his hand raise in front of them protectively as he inspect the old troll appearance.

"What are you young ones doing here?" the old lady ask calmly as she lift the candle a bit with a lift brow. [Y/N] and Pitch gave a stern glare at JR who chuckle nervously before turning towards the old trolls.

"We're so sorry that we trespassing your house, ma'am. Our friend here though the mansion was empty wich is not true." [Y/N] said and shot a glare at JR and look back at the old troll apologetically.

"Hmm...alright, I forgave you children. I will let you stay here until the rain stopped, my name is Marren. Please make yourself at home." Marren said and smile kindly at them wich made [Y/N] felt weird about her.

She then walk away and leave them be, "I don't trust her..." [Y/N] and Pitch said together before looking at each other suprised. "Why not? She seem nice in my opinion." Steve said received a nodded from Set and Joseph.

They sigh, "Fine, I'll let it slide but only this once. Lets...try to find the living room.." [Y/N] said and swim forward with Dric gripping tight on their hand, still scared after seeing Marren out of nowhere in the dark.

Pitch walk beside them as the others followed behind.

______________________

"Synth! Is [Y/N] with you?" Trollex ask in panic as he swam inside Synth pod in Trollstopia, "Uhh..no? I though [he/she]'s already home with you, big bro." Synth reply and turn around with a lift brow as he sipped over his drink.

"No [he/she] haven't return before the rain cames by! Oh god where could [he/she] be?!" the King of Techno ask worriedly, "I'm sure Glowstick is at their friends house or something." Synth said assuredly to Trollex before his phone ring.

Blinking and pick it up, "Hello?"

"Hey uhh..Synth? Is Dric with [Y/N]? His parents told me that he haven't come back home yet and they are worried."

Val voice said from the phone. "Uhh...maybe, [he/she] also haven't come back home yet too." Synth said and he and Trollex look at each other worriedly.

__________________