Bully VS Rhythm Gang

[Y/N] were writing over a note for the lesson the teacher giving, a sticky stuff suddenly hit their head from the back with some sound of snickers from the back seat. They raise their hand and wipe the stuff off from their head and saw it was a melting Bubblegum, gagging out silently and try to remove it from their palm disturbingly with a panic look.

_________

Dric were carrying lots of book down the hall, being task by the teacher to bring them into the classroom. When he open the door, a bucket of water fell ontop of his head and the books got wet. A few of laugher could be heard from the hallway. Dric growl irritatedly as a wet book fell over his head.

_________

Pitch whistle while holding over a trash bag before tripping over a rope and fell face plant on the floor with some trash thrown out from the bag and scattered over him. A couple of laugher is heard before hearing a disappearing footsteps walking away, Pitch groan with a glare and lift his face up as a banana pill slide onto his face.

_______

Set, Joseph and Steve all walking down the school hallway while carrying over a big fake volcano project. "Man oh man! I can't wait to make this thing blaze out lava bruh!" Set said with excitement.

"This thing took us three weeks to make it perfect, I will cry if anything happen to it, to be honest." Joseph said as he fly backward slowly while holding over the volcano board for support.

Steve nodded, a group of rock trolls passed by and one of them trip Steve legs resulting for him to fell down and letting go of the volcano. Set and Joseph gasp when the balance of their project disappeared and fell to the ground with a thud.

The group of rock trolls laugh and walk away, "NOOOOOOOO!!!" Joseph shouted in horror and went on his knee to the ground and cry. Set help Steve up and the two of them went to confort the crying Joseph. Such coincident that [Y/N], Pitch and Dric appeared from the corner with a grumpy face before it dropped and immediately rush over when they saw Joseph crying on the ground with Set and Steve conforting him.

"Oh god what happen?!" [Y/N] ask worriedly and went over to wipe Joseph tears, Dric saw the ruin project. "Isn't that your guys project? What happen?" he ask with a frown.

"Ugh, you know who! They tripped me over and now it got ruined!" Steve said angrily and glare over the hallway. Set nodded "Yeah man, we were on our way to the lab when they passed by and tripped Steve over and we lost our balance because this thing is a bit heavy to carry." he added, "It took us three weeks! THREE WEEKS, [Y/N]! WAAAA!!" Joseph shouted and hug [Y/N] tightly as he cry on their chest.

[Y/N] stroke Joseph hair to confort him as they also hugging him close on their chest, "Hey its ok..." they said, "Ugh! Why do they keep bothering us?! I mean come on man! We just vibing ourselves over!" Set said angrily, Pitch put his hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"Ok, lets just ignore them. We don't want to cause trouble now." [Y/N] said and look at them with a frown, "But we can't let them get away just like that!" Steve said and frown at [Y/N]. "Dude, we can't do anything without proof. [Y/N] have a point and let just ignore those jerks." Dric said and also frowning towards the hallway.

"Lets get ice cream after school, alright? Then we can help remaking that project over again. The more help the merrier it finished." [Y/N] suggest and smile at Joseph. He sniff and nodded as he wipe his tears from his cheek.

"Sweet! I bet we will made it blaze out the lava!" Dric said, "You got me to think the same bro! Let's made it exploded!" Set said and both of them laugh maniacally.

"Oi." they stop laughing and turn to see [Y/N] gave them a stern look while Joseph look at them terrified and Steve look confused on what the heck these two laughing about as Pitch just sigh while he shook his head.