THE WAR OF THE STRINGS ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ: 🅣🅗🅔 🅝🅘🅖🅗🅣 🅡🅗🅨🅣🅗🅜

Long ago, the worlds were silence and no life fun of time...until the twelve strings were found...

Pop, Country, Classical, Funk, Rock, Techno...along with Nightcore, Opera, Asian, Samba, Pop-Rock and Dub-Steps..

The twelve tribes live together in harmony until the sudden Pop try to destroyed all music...the trolls unfortunately have to went into a separate ways with their strings...

But one certain Techno King would have never cutting ties with everyone.. allies... But unfortunately...he become a cold heart..until the time he let his last breathe upon sacrificed himself to defeated the great chaos of enemy...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Trollex's hand were on the painting walls, showing the paint history centuries ago. He stare at the Thorlenso portrait with a distance look, "Dad..." the voice of [Y/N] went through his head.

"King Trollex?" he got back to reality when he heard Lilo voice ask behind him. "You seem in thought, is it because of King Thorlenso?" she ask as she look at Thorlenso potrait.

"No...it's my...my [son/daughter]..." he state softly, "I'm worried...after knowing that Queen Melissa is coming for the musics strings..I.." he paused. Lilo look at him sympathetically, "Do not worry, I'm sure your child is safe..." she said to assured the worrisome father. "I hope so too...where could [he/she] be..?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Rhythm Jeep merge out from the water and transformed back into a land jeep before driving through the snowy lands.

The six sleeping children were on their spot, snoring calmly. The techno [prince/princess] however felt numb. Having the jeep in auto-pilot, they open up another page of the journal.

They turn each page slowly until a sudden whisper enter their ears. Panic start to form on their face, eyes widen as they felt the glitch appeared, their hands shaken as black shadowy tendrils slowly wrapped around their hands. They quickly turn every page of the journal over in panic until they reach a certain page where they accidentally touch the protection spell and the tendrils disappeared with a screech of pain and their vision come back to normal.

They pant heavily and try to calm themselves down.

The rader beeped, taken their attention over and turn towards it, eyes widen slightly.

"Guys! Wake up! Wake up!" each one of their stinger went to shake the Gang to wake them up. Pitch was the first one to get up, rubbing his eyes sleepily and look at [Y/N] with a hummed.

From afar, they could see a different of lights shining through the night time. [Y/N] eyes shine bright as some small rainbow lights shining in their eyes for a second.