[Y/N]'s Best Friend

The Rhythm Gang- yes they call themselves that- anyway was hanging out with each other on a forest, away from everyone because they're busy about Trollstopia.

"A'right mates. I want you to meet a sworn brother of mine." [Y/N] said and took a deep breathe, the others wait for [Y/N] movement, "YO J! COME OUT ALREADY YOU BUTTCHEEK!" The other sweatdroped at the sudden shouted.

"YOUR THE BUTTCHEEK!" A cloud then appeared with black boots and grey glove beside [Y/N] who grin and both of them made a handshake of their own. "Finally arrived you slow cloud and here! Meet my friends wich is also your friends now!" [Y/N] said while wrapped their hand around 'J' shoulder and start to introduced each of the gang member.

"Cool dudes! I'm JR! I have a little brother name JR that pronounce junior but we don't talk about that now- so what's the plan?" JR said and lean over on [Y/N] with his hands crossed.

Silence fell upon them, "Well...anything but trouble because I don't want to get grounded again." [Y/N] said awkwardly. 

"Dang it! What should we do? All the time we play something, its trouble at the end-" Dric said and face plant on the floor, bored out of his mind. "Dude we're a group of ten years old, what did you expect?" Set said and sit down. 

They all sigh.

[Y/N] frown slightly before noticing something, "Yallow? Guys look, a cave!" they said and the gang arrived at the said cave. Walking inside and look around in awe from the structure and the crystal's around them.

"Dudes! This place is cozy! Let's turn it into our hideout!" Dric said while looking around at the big space of the cave. The others look at one another, "Kapeesh everyone?" "Kapeesh!" [Y/N] ask and the others agreed immediately.

Starting over their work, they took each stuff they want to fit into the cave for comfortableness when they hang out together, [Y/N] and JR with a glasses over his head from prevented being sipped over the water into his body was inside [Y/N]'s room in the LED castle. Trying to move over the DJ booth they own without anyones knowledge, "Dude- where did you got this anyway? It kinda look old...and did you know how to play it?" JR ask and pull over the DJ booth towards the door while [Y/N] push it.

"Yep, find it in the basement. I went to the castle library to read over the books on how to repair AND play it. Not really much of the family went into the library so I went in and have myself some fun readings. I did some practice and ta-da~ I finally catch on the beat and now almost- ALMOST professional as my dad." [Y/N] exclaim and gently push over the DJ booth.

"At least you learn how to play and repaired it pal." JR said with a smile and try to open the door. "Oh yeah, also help me later with that book shelf's." they look towards the book shelf's. "We do need some education in the cave dude-" "[Y/N], sweetie? Can I come in?"  Trollex voice ask from outside the room.

The two sworn best friend's immediately stumble out by suprised and went to put back the DJ booth in the big closet as [Y/N] slammed the closet door shut with JR hiding inside and stumble towards the door.

Opening it up with an awkward look and gave a dork smile at Trollex who gave them an amusement look. "Yallow dad, is there anything you need?" they ask, Trollex swim in and look around. He look at them with a lift brow.

"Angelfish, I told you to clean your room. Why does it still look messy?" he ask and have his hands on his hips with a lift brow, [Y/N] mouth gapped open and close twice and lick their teeth and nodded awkwardly. "I was doing that- I was in process on removing this book shelfs!" they said while mentioning their hands towards the book shelf they want to bring into the hideout.

"Really? Need help?" he offer with a smile, "Nah- I can do this myself, I'm a grown kid now, dad." they said awkwardly and start to pull over the shelf that wasn't move an inche before slowly moving.