Mama of [Y/N]

Poppy have invited everyone for a party wich have you now with the other Rhythm Gang hanging out together from the side line and then Poppy have the Leaders and the ambassadors to meet...Creek.

[Y/N] didn't and never will trust him from the first sight, tho the leaders felt wary too but slowly warming up to him. 

[Y/N] drink over their cup of apple juice, relaxing with Pitch beside them while the others enjoy themselves in the party. The [prince/princess] of techno watch as a young troll dance with their mother......mother...

[Y/N] has never though about it, who is their mother? What does she look like? They never saw her their whole life, they really want to ask Trollex but something keep pulling them back.

____________________

Pitch and the Gang is getting worried lately for [Y/N], their color seem to be fading each day when they hang out with each other for a past few weeks before the party even been planned.

The young country troll glance towards them and frown worriedly when he saw how [Y/N] went lost in though once again with a tired look plastered on their face.

At the Techno Reef, [Y/N] was reading a book in their room beside the window. They look outside and watch as every techno trolls passed by down below, something then caught their attention. A techno child with their parents were holding hands with a smile blooming over their face, this made [Y/N] smile a little before frowning slowly when they saw how the child laugh with the mother...mother....

Never have [Y/N] though about that...they want to ask about it to Trollex but something keep pulling them back from doing it...the feeling was, sorrow, sadness and mostly....guilt...

They were confused on why this feeling keep holding them back from asking about their mother to Trollex.

So the only salutation they have was to sneak into Trollex's room and rummaging over his closet and other stuff, then there it is...a picture frame with Trollex and a female techno...she seem different in [Y/N] opinion and look over their tail before looking back at the picture.

The female techno have the same attire as them, two fish nips on her back as her tail seem shorter but pointy than Trollex with a dot of black, white and orange hazel.

They stare at the picture a little longer before hearing someone coming to their direction. Gasping silently and used the window to escape but before that they put the picture back into the closet and jump out the window and close it.

[Y/N] sit ontop of their bed with a frown, thinking the picture over and over again. "Weird...if mom is here I would have seen her...and my other grandparents should also visit since I am their grandchild...but why haven't I seen any of them..?" they ask silently with a thoughtful look.

"Dad never mention about her or my grandparents on mom side...he seem to be hiding it from everyone...from me..but...where could she be..?" it was impossible, they though. They could seen their mother anywhere in Techno Reef if she still here but no sight of her at all...

They think she must have passed away but from what? It was impossible because before giving birth there is a eighty percent she can be sick but will be cure few weeks later-

....

[Y/N] eyes slowly widen as they put the piece together, dropping over their ears fins as tears forming over their eyes.