Rhythm Gang in a Big Mansion

It was morning, with sun risen up outside to bright everyone's day.

"Alright, we already knew the plan. You guys ready?" the Gang nodded and separate into different groups.

Dric, Set, Steve and Joseph peak from the corner to watch how the werewolf are and saw it was still walking around beside the pool. "[Y/N] was right! That's not a werewolf!" Dric whisper and he pull out the rope.

"You guys ready?" "Mhm!" they now start the plan.

The werewolf howl and sniffed the air, "Hey there doggie!" it turn around and saw Joseph and Steve in a distance with a meat in hand. "Would you like some fresh meats?" Steve said and wave the meat in the air.

The werewolf howl once again.

"Ah yes..! Fresh meat...your meat!"

It spoke and howl, Steve and Joseph jaws dropped. "It just talk...." Steve said in shock and both of them back away. "It just talk IT JUST TALK!" "I KNOW! I HEARD IT LIKE YOU DID!" Joseph shouted in annoyance and he with Steve ran away while screaming as the werewolf chase after them.

They went into a corner and the werewolf was about to claws them up only for it to trip over by a rope and being hit by the head. Set and Dric grin and high-five to each other for their plan to success.

Now the four tower over the tied up werewolf, "Ok...who's gonna do it?" Set ask, they look at each other. "Not it!" Joseph, Steve and Set said quickly. "Not- oh man!" Dric whine and hesitantly went over to the werewolf who muffled howl at him.

Bending down to his knee and slowly pinch over the fur and pull it wich made the werewolf howl in pain, "This is...being glued over his face!" he said in disgust.

He then notice over the fur that what seems to be the hair and touch it before pushing it down to revealed it was actually a wig. "Wig!? Bastard!" Dric throw the wig over the troll face in anger and immediately walk back inside with the others.

"Who would even glue a fake fur to their own face??" Dric ask making other shrugged.

______________________

The leaders and the ambassadors included Cloud Guy finally arrived and saw in the distance of the Mansion. "Holly molly! That mansion is big!" Poppy said by suprised and awed. "It sure is, how can the Rhythm Gang found this place anyway?" Val ask as they made their way to the mansion.

_____________________

[Y/N], Pitch and JR peak over the walls and saw the clown is eating...breakfast?

"Is that what a scary clown supposed to eat? I though they ate flesh?" Pitch said and the trio hide away, "Alright, remember the plan." [Y/N] said making the two nodded.

"Hey fatty clown~ I'm right here~!" JR said as he walk out from the hiding spot making the clown frown by his presence. He then sling-shot a blue paint at him and hit straight right at the face of the clown.

"Uhh....oops?" JR grin nervously when the clown growl in anger and stand up from the chair, "Why you little!" the clown launched forward furiously only to be hit in the face by a frying pan and fell down, unconscious.

"Well that was something." Pitch voice out, he's the one who hit the clown with the pan.

==================

The Gang gather around as they all stare down at the unconscious clown with no wig, [Y/N] show the photo over and frown. "Yep, it was him." they said and show them the photo to resemble it with the clown.