Possessed

The Rhythm Gang were playing catch ball and have fun at the school playground. That is until Pitch accidentally thrown the ball to high and [Y/N] couldn't catch it, resulting for it to roll away in to the forest.

"I'll get it!" they said and flew after it, without the Gang knowledge, a black spirit zoomed past them and went after [Y/N].

_____________

The forest was thick were it could even blind over the light from the sun, [Y/N] look around until they finally saw the ball beside the tree. Flew towards it and grabbed it with a smile when they heard something and look around.

From the different point of view, it shown something was watching behind [Y/N], before it leaped forward where [Y/N] immediately turn around after they've sense it but they coudn't react in time as their eyes widen with a horrified gasp.

A blood-curly scream was heard from the forest, the Gang look at the forest in horror and immediately rush in to look after [Y/N]. Shouting over their name before they saw an unconscious [Y/N] on the ground, leaning over the tree with a ball beside them.

==================

[Y/N] were laying on their bed, tossing around with sweats coming down their forehead. The sound of glitching appeared as [Y/N] breathe hardened and snapped their eyes open.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Synth hummed as he took a seaweeds chips from the fridge, not noticing a figure sneak up behind him with a knife, two bloody dot-eyes stare blankly at Synth's back and raised the knife up and went closer to him only for them to stop and dropped the knife before zooming away.

Synth heard a fallen stuff behind him and turn around to see nothing wich confused him before he look down and gasp when he saw the knife. "Alright, who put a knife here." he said and pick it up and put it on a nearby desk before swimming away.

Behind the walls, the figure breathe heavily while holding over their face desperately. Blinking from black and red eyes and went into the neon green with black pupils by the second.

_____________________

In class, [Y/N] write over the note and stop by sudden, a ringing sound blare out in their ears like fins. Dropping them slightly and breathe in and out with sweat flown down their forehead while gripping over their pencil.

Glitch start to appeared on their vision as darkness start to form around them, their eyes held horror and breathe heavily and accidentally snapped the pencil in half.

Trying to breathe normally but no avail as their eyes start to glitch from green to black with red dots as the pupils, their body shaken up as they try to calm themselves down.

"..../N]....[Y/N]!.." they snapped back to reality and look up to Ms. Blossom who gave them a worried look with the whole class stare at them in confusion and some concerns.

"H-huh..? Y-yeah..?" they stutter slightly, "Are you alright, dear? You seem spacing out when I was calling for you for the passed three minutes." Ms. Blossom ask worriedly.

They blink and look down at their half snapped pencil, eyes widen slightly as glitch of shadow appeared on it and wrapped itself around their wrist. [Y/N] snapped out from their shock and glance up at Ms. Blossom, "I'm...doing fine...just...lack of sleep..." they said awkwardly as their face shown a stunned-terrified look before looking up at Ms. Blossom with tiny fake smile.

The old pop troll gave them a worried look but didn't want to go further and spoke, "Alright, if you say so dear. But tell me if you need anything, ok?" they nodded and Ms. Blossom went back to the front to continued the lesson while also keep glancing at [Y/N] every each second to make sure their alright.

______________

The bell for lunch rang, [Y/N] float down the hallway by themselves with an uneasy look and accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry..." they muttered blankly and look back and saw it was Smith.

"You.." Smith growl and launched at them while his friends watch with a smirk and cheered for him. "You have me three weeks of detention hours! You'll pay for this!" he shouted and tossed them to the ground and start to rapidly kick them and stomp over their body.

[Y/N] gagged out in pain as their eyes widen, blood start to form and have them spitted it out from their mouth. Their vision glitch over as darkness return, their mind keep repeating 'no' in panic.

Smith continued to beat the techno [prince/princess] before he roughly being sting, he yelp in pain and stumble back as his friends went beside him. He look down on his ankle and saw it got slice with blood slowly dripped out from it.

"How dare-" he glare at [Y/N] only to shut his mouth and back away in fear, his friends follow the gesture.

[Y/N] head were low and lifted it up before opening their eyes and grin mischievously. Their eyes were pitch black as the bloody dot of eyes stare right into Smith's.

Their grin widen, showing the groups their fang's of teeths instead of normal one. They chuckle darkly and slithered their hair out towards the Smith's Gang and mercilessly sting them over and over while they scream in pain and begged for them to stop.

[Y/N] just grin before holding their head in pain, their eyes glitch slightly and their eyes return back to normal. They gasp and slithered back their hair, breathing heavily as Smith groan in pain, holding over his burnt spot.

Their eyes widen in fear and keep repeating on apologize before zooming away in panic.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[Y/N] stop their track and breathe, their eyes glitch horrifyingly and fell down to their knee. Holding their face in pain as the eyes keep glitching over and shadow tentacles start to wrapped themselves around them like it wanted to dragged them into darkness.

They hold their face over in panic, sweat slide down their forehead. Their eyes keep glitching over from neon green to pitch black over and over until a shadowy hands slowly slide over and cover their eyes.

" 別擔心,年輕人......我敢肯定你比 索倫索 本人更容易被控制......"

.....

.....

.....

.....

​​​​​​​