THE WAR OF THE STRINGS ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ: 🅣🅗🅔 🅗🅘🅖🅗-🅞🅟🅔🅡🅐

The Rhythm Gang is back on their adventure. "I'm feeling Dejá Vu..." Steve said. "Yeah..this is like what happened in W.T..." added [Y/N] while driving.

The map shows them heading to the Opera Trolls but there is one problem...

They had already arrived, only now they were in the middle of a vast, empty area, with no Opera Trolls to be seen anywhere. "Ok..now what?" asked Dric. The Rhythm Gang was outside R.J and had looked and checked around but they didn't come across anything, only trees or other empty areas.

"What is it like now? If we don't find them, Queen Melissa will find them first..!" Set said and cover his face with his palm, groaning in devastation.

'Sometimes I wonder if I'm going to die because of a migraine..' [Y/N] said in their minds and exhaled, feeling a lot of stress rising in them.

"Wait a minute..." they took out one of the old scrolls from their bag and opened it.

"Opera Trolls are like Classical Trolls...they have wings to fly..." they say. Joseph's eyes opened in surprise while the others felt curious. "Wait wait...if they have wings...then that means they are..." JR said and they slowly looked up at the sky filled with clouds.

They heard the sound of music and voices singing from the pile of clouds above.

Rhythm Gang's mouth gaped opened in shock. "You're kidding..! They actually live up there in the sky!?" Steve asked as he looked at the others and pointed his finger at the sky.

"That's what it feels like..." Pitch said, they went back into R.J and [Y/N] pressed a button, R.J went into flight mode. Two airplane wings appeared from R.J's side and their tires turned into rocket engines.

They also took off into the sky.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Rhythm Gang have arrived in the sky. "Where are they?" Dric asked and looked at [Y/N], "I'm not sure..." they answered before Rhythm Gang heard music.

[Y/N] led R.J towards the music and their eyes widened.

Above the clouds there is a city that has a Golden Palace in the middle. Rhythm Gang saw Opera Trolls flying around, their wings were not like Classical Trolls but more likely white magpies.

They also wear tuxedos for males and robes for females.

"Woah..." Joseph looked amazed.

[Y/N] drove towards the city, some Opera trolls glance at them by suprised, "Wow from their reactions, they must have never seen a vehicle flying before.." Dric state.

Joseph look around before he notice a white pigeon carried a letter, he look closely at the letter and his eyes widen. "[Y/N] follow that pigeon! The one with a letter!" he said while pointed at the pigeon direction. [Y/N] nodded and follow after the said bird.

[Y/N] followed the pigeon as Joseph said, they arrived at the entrance gate of the golden palace where the pigeon flew in from the window. The techno [princess/prince] park the jeep somewhere before all of them sneakily climb inside the gate palace.

Once they in the territory, Joseph pointed at the the vent. They gasp when they heard some trolls coming towards their direction wich they immediately climb inside the vent in hurry.

They crawl through the air-vent a little bit until [Y/N] found a vent door, they push it open and lift it for others to crawl out before closing it. "Is it just me or did you guys heard that..?" Dric ask, the sound of trolls singing can be heard from the hall.

The Rhythm Gang then head towards the sources, they peak from the corner and saw a group of trolls singing in a high note while the musicians play the instruments at the side.

"Uh....I'm not blind but is that old man kinda look like Joseph...?" JR said while pointed at the elder troll who supposed to be a conductor. The trolls finish their performance and clapped variously before they part away. The elder troll hummed before he look up when the same pigeon flew towards him with the letter.

"Ah yes! I was getting worried my little boy haven't send any letter..." he state calmly and took the letter from the feather creature and open the envelop to read the letter inside with a warm smile on his face.

As the Rhythm Gang watch the elder troll, Set sneeze out of nowhere wich get them busted and the troll look towards their direction. "Ah dingus..." Dric mumble.

They come out from the corner and approach the elder male who gave them a calm yet stern look. "Uhm, before you assume we're a bad guy. We actually not..." Joseph said and glance at [Y/N] who gave an approval nod at him.

"Are you, Mr. Mortha?" The Classical troll ask and the elder troll eyes widen slightly. "Yes I am young one, and may I know who you are?" Mortha ask softly as he stare at the Rhythm Gang.

"You must have already known me...from all the letter I send you, Mr. Mortha.." Joseph said and smile. "Are you....Joseph?" Mortha ask and Joseph nodded with a smile.

"Why wonderful! I have wish to met you face-to-face for so long and the wish has finally come true! How are you my boy?" Mortha said happily. "I'm good! Thanks to you, I can conducted my instruments group to performed perfectly. Thanks for all the tips and advice you gave me!" Joseph said happily.

Pitch cough and mention Joseph about the situation their in. "Right..! This must be out of sudden but we here to warn you about Queen Melissa and her Pop-Rock..!" Joseph said and look at Mortha with a frown.

"Queen Melissa..?" "It's true sir, Queen Melissa has attack Dup-Step and Nightcores already...we have warn them before her arrival but unfortunately Queen Melissa was fast...the strings is safe with us..." [Y/N] chime in and look at Mortha with a frown.

Mortha think for a moment and nodded, he then open up his conductor staff and pull out a golden strings. "Protect it with your soul, we'll be prepared for Queen Melissa arrival, right now you need to get help from the Asians...you need to go, now." Mortha state.

The Rhythm Gang look at each other with a frown but nodded in understatement, they quickly head out of the palace while Mortha watch them leave. "Be careful, my children..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Rhythm Gang hop in the R.J and [Y/N] immediately turn on the engines before driving off, Joseph put the strings in the canister and Pitch close it before hiding it inside his cowboy hat.

As the R.J flew away, they can heard the sound of Pop-Rock flew up towards the Opera Kingdom. [Y/N] breathe shakily and Pitch held their shoulder to calm them down.

"Let's go to the Asian...they're our last hope..." [Y/N] mutter and the others nodded.

To Be Continued......

​​​​​​​