THE WAR OF THE STRINGS

Long ago, were the main trolls tribe have live in peace and harmony. The six tribe, Pop, Country, Classical, Funk, Rock and not but not least, Techno. But actually, there wasn't exactly just the main six.

One of the former King of Techno, Thorlenso had made a great allies with the others tribes. One day, he set a journey for himself to travel across the worlds until the day he met another species of Trolls, his best friend and brother's in arm, Pythor, a species of Python Troll with a lower body of a python itself as his skins have snake scales and a peircing slit eyes. 

Thorlenso wasn't an ordinary Techno Trolls either, just like from the royal blood of generation, he have his own power but the power he received was different than the ones where the royal bloods often have from each generation.

He have a power of Thunder, with a stinger of hair like a jellyfish stinger's, Thorlenso learn how to control his power on a hard way.

But by the time he have became the King of Techno's tribes, he had made up his mind to start up his own journey, to see the world of its beautiful creation. And on his journey with Pythor, he have made a great allies with a different tribes of Trolls other than the main six....

There's more of other tribes of Trolls that exist in the worlds, and also another main six tribes with the legendary musics strings....

In the jungle, the sun shined bright the sky with bird chirping. From afar, a music could be heard with a hit of Bungo.

"All the Trolls of a feather

Do what they love most of all

Moon and the stars, sun and guitars

That's why we love carnival."

A whole village of trolls with dark and light brown colors with marks and tattoo's over their as the male trolls have a greens leafs wear wrapped around their hips, some of them wear a vase of rosy-red color while the female have a red with white strips with different patterns and a skirt that reach over their knees.

The music continued as the trolls dance together with a laugh and smiles over their face, two trolls then swing down from a tree with a vine and land on the ground before singing together with the others.

"Loving our life in the jungle

Everything's wild and free

Never alone 'cause this is our home

Magic can happen for real in Rio

All by itself, you can't see it coming

You can't find it anywhere else."

"Are you ready, Diego?" a female troll ask, she have a dark brown groovy hair with a flower clips on the side, a red tank top and a green leafs skirt that reach over above her knees. She have a marks over her face with a skin color of lightest brown and a hazel eyes.

She smile to almost identical male trolls with him having the  same dress attire but instead of skirts and tank top, he wear a vest with a short's that reach below his knees, he smile back as both of them sing while making their way to a biggest bungo on the stage.