Chapter One

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the bedroom of Klaus's and Christy's bedroom, Klaus is laying on the bed, asleep, after drinking a half bottle of bourbon.

A half bottle of bourbon is sitting on the coffee table.

Dream

Klaus is laying in the middle of the meadow, asleep. A woman, dressed in a golden dress, which the dress itself gently flows through the warm wind, slowly walks up to him and gently kneels down beside him.

She gently caresses his cheek with her hand, causing Klaus slowly opens his eyes, but his eyesight is a bit blurry with the sunshine in the sky, so, he can barely make out the woman in front of him.

"Klaus?" The woman spoke to him. "Klaus? It's me, Honey."

At the mention of "Honey", Klaus figures out that the woman is his wife, Christy, because she's the only person who calls him "Honey".

"Christy?" Klaus said, trying to better his eyesight, but knowing that it's her by her shoulder length blonde hair. "Chris?"

"Klaus? I need you to wake up." Christy said to her husband, still gently caressing his cheek with her hand.

"Christy?" Klaus said.

"Klaus?" Christy said to him. "Wake up."

⚜️⚜️

Reality

Klaus wakes up and sits up straight. He gently runs his hand in his hair and looks at a picture frame of himself and Christy small smiles.

Each day that goes by, Klaus misses his wife more and more. All he has of her is her silver fleurs-de-lis necklace. And not knowing that she's okay or even alive, keeps him up at night.

⚜️⚜️

Klaus gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard and sees his daughters, Luna and Trinity, reading their books.

"Hey, Dad." Trinity greeted her Dad.

"Hello, sweethearts." Klaus greeted both his daughters.

"Has Grandma and Grandpa found Mom yet?" Luna asked her Dad.

"Did you asks your Uncle Elijah to tell you about their mother?" Klaus asked, sitting in the sofa chair.

"Nope. Trinity and I have super duper werewolf hearing." Luna said to her Dad.

"Right." Klaus said, knowingly.

Klaus, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.

"And by the way, Dad. Luna and I both know that you don't want to be a single Dad, but you do a really good job at it." Trinity said to her Dad.

"You both get your modesty from your mother." Klaus said.

Klaus, Luna and Trinity exchange another small smiles at each other.