Chapter Two

ANA'S APARTMENT

The next day, Christy had fallen asleep on the sofa couch in the living room.

The aroma of breakfast tickles Christy's nose as she wakes up and sits up straight with the blanket covering her.

"Morning, BooBabe." Ana greeted Christy, sitting at the kitchen table. "Are you hungry?"

 "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, sure." Christy said.

"I have orange juice in the refrigerator and some coffee in the coffee pot." said Ana, taking a swig of her mug of coffee.

"Thanks, Ana." Christy thanked her.

Christy gets up and walks over to the table and sits down with Ana, gently taking a Danish pastry and eats it.

"And thanks for letting me sleep here." Christy said to Ana, taking a sip of her drinking cup of orange juice.

"You're welcome. You know I got your back." Ana said.

Ana and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Christy walks inside the courtyard. Klaus and Elijah are there.

 Klaus and Elijah are there

{Christy's Outfit}

"Where were you? You didn't come home last night?" Klaus asked Christy.

"I was out." Christy told her husband with a straight face. "Not that it's any of your damn business about wherever I go in the French Quarter."

Elijah, having noticed the tension in between Klaus and Christy, excuses himself.

"I'll leave you two." Elijah said, and walks away.

"Christy? I'm worried about you." Klaus said to her.

"No, you're worried that I might go off the rails and do something rebellious." Christy said. "Like, disintegrating Aurora?"