Chapter Twelve

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH FIGHT GYM

The next day, Christy is punching on a free-standing punching bag, wearing a pair of boxing fingerless gloves.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Venting out your anger and frustration?" Ana asked, walking inside.

"Yeah, something like that." Christy said with a glance.

Ana sits down on a bench, cross-legged position. "What did Klaus do this time to piss you off?"

"He lied and slept with his former ex-girlfriend, Amaranth." Christy told Ana as she punches the free-standing punching bag.

"I've been waiting for you to explore The Nexus Realm using The Squinox." Ana said to her. "We can explore it together."

"Yeah, maybe, we can." Christy said.

And then, a whoosh of thunder is in the fight gym. The Elder God, Cyrus, is there, wearing casual clothes.

"Uncle Cyrus?" Christy said as she stopped punching the punching bag. "What are you doing here? I mean, it's good to see you."

"I am pleased to see you have returned from the battle of the ShangQui alive and well, Niecey." said Cyrus with a small smile. "Also, I have not good news."

"Which is?" Ana said.

"Marcalos did not resurrect Klaus's old significant other, Amaranth. Marcalos's wife, Persephone, did." Cyrus told Christy.

Ana and Christy exchange looks at each other and looks at Cyrus again.

"Are you sure?" Ana asked.

"I am certain." Cyrus said to Ana. "You and Klaus have been deceived by the Elder Goddess, Persephone. And also her necklace."

"You mean the Crystal teardrop necklace?" Christy mentioned.

"Correct. It is Persephone's. She uses her necklace, which channels her magical necklace, to gain advantage over a person." Cyrus told Christy.

"So, you're saying that Persephone resurrected Amaranth to put a wedge between Klaus and Me for her own entertainment?" Christy said to her Uncle Cyrus.

"Yes." Cyrus said.

Progressing what Cyrus has told her, Christy gently leans sideways on the fighting cage ring.