Chapter Eighteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, the ray of sunlight shines through Klaus's and Christy's bedroom. They both lay on the bed,

Christy tiredly wakes up first and gently lays sideways and looks at Klaus, who's still asleep, laying beside her.

She gently strokes his cheek with her hand and he slowly opens his eyes.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Hi." Christy greeted him.

"Hello." Klaus greeted her back with a small smile.

Christy small smiles back at him, but becomes worried about her premonition.

"I love you." Christy said to him.

"You say that like it's a goodbye." Klaus said to her.

"Not really. I just wanted to tell you that I love you." Christy said to him.

Klaus small smiles at her. "I love you too. Even though, you're stubborn."

Klaus and Christy exchange playfully chuckles with each other.

"And there's something else." Christy said. "You know the incantation, it's not three words, it's just one."

"Really?" Klaus said, a bit surprised. "So, it's not "Azarith and the other two words?"

"Nope. Just that one." Christy said to him.

⚜️⚜️

In the courtyard, Christy, Luna and Trinity are sitting atop of the table, snacking on a bowl of banana chips.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Hagarth is coming to take you guys to Camp Orasani?" Christy said, eating on a banana chip.

"Yeah." Luna said.

"Nikole, Damien and Irene are coming along too. And also Marion when she gets older." said Trinity.

"You guys are gonna be the best pal group ever." Christy said.

Christy, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles and chuckles with each other.

"I love you sweethearts." Christy said to her daughters.

"Love you too, Mom." Luna and Trinity said in unison.

⚜️⚜️

LAFAYETTE CEMETERY

Later on that day, Christy is slowly wandering around.