Chapter Sixteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the courtyard, Christy is sitting in a sofa chair, reading a book on her e-Book Kindle.

{Christy's Outfit}

Suddenly, Christy gets a premonition, causing her to clutch her head with her hand.

Christy's Premonition

The sky is red. Christy/Darkness is standing atop of smashed vehicles, wearing her green outfit. She has a stoic expression on her face. Her eyes are red and her blonde hair is gently flowing in the air.

Reality

Panting softly, Christy composures herself and becomes worried.

"Christy?" Gia said.

Christy looks up at Max and Gia, who's gently holding Baby Marion in her arms.

"Hey, guys." Christy greeted her best friends with a small smile.

"You had a premonition, didn't you?" Max said.

"Yeah, but I'm fine." Christy reassured them both with a small smile.

"Uncle Max? Auntie Gia?" Luna said, along with Trinity, walking down the stairs and into the courtyard.

"Hey, Marion." Trinity said.

"You guys take Marion upstairs in the study." Gia said, gently handing Baby Marion to Trinity.

And Trinity gently holds Baby Marion in her arms. "Okay."

Luna and Trinity walks away with Baby Marion. And Max, Gia and Christy exchange looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

Minutes after, Max and Gia are sitting in sofa chairs, on either side of Christy.

"Your Dark Enchantress is gonna destroy everything in the French Quarter?" Gia said.

"Yeah." Christy said to her. "I can feel it."

"Have you tried your mental dome shield?" Max asked.

"Yeah, but it can work for a little while." Christy said. "Maybe, I can visit the library."

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / LIBRARY