Chapter Four

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in Klaus's and Christy's sunny bedroom, Christy lays in bed, underneath the bedcover, asleep.

{Christy's Pajamas Outfit}

As Christy lays in bed, asleep, Klaus watches her with a worried look on his face and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

Minutes after, Christy gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard. Luna and Trinity are sitting on the sofa, drawing in their sketchbook.

"Hey, Mom." Luna and Trinity greeted their mother.

"Hey, sweethearts." Christy greeted her daughters and winces as another headache causes her slight pain, putting her hand on her forehead.

"Mom? Are you okay?" Trinity asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a a little headache." Christy reassured her youngest daughter. "Where did your father go?"

"Grandpa Ames and Mr. Cyrus needed him for something. He'll be back." Trinity told her mother.

"Okay." Christy said, sitting in the sofa chair.

Gia walks inside the courtyard. "Hey, you guys."

Christy looks at Gia's medium-sized baby bump and small smiles. "You could pop at any minute, G."

Gia chuckles, softly. "Yeah, I could." And sits down on the sofa and gently props her feet on the coffee table.

"Is the baby a boy or girl?" Trinity asked.

"The baby's a girl." Gia replied, pulling out a ultrasound picture of the baby girl and gently hands it to Christy.

"Oh my gosh." Christy said, admiring the baby girl ultrasound picture. "She's gonna be so beautiful. I can't wait to hold her."

"Yeah. You're gonna be an Auntie." Gia said to Christy in a sing song voice.

Gia and Christy exchange chuckles with each other and Gia feels a slight thump in her pregnant stomach.

"The baby just kicked again." Gia said, gently putting her hand on her pregnant belly.

"Really?" Christy said, gently putting her hand on her best friend's, Gia's, baby bump. And small smiles as the little baby kicked again. "Yeah, the little baby kicked again."