Chapter Twenty-Six

FRENCH QUARTER CAFÉ

The next day, Ana and Christy are sitting at a table. Ana has a mug of coffee. Christy has her mug of caramel latte.

 Christy has her mug of caramel latte

{Christy's Outfit}

"I'm gonna miss you." Ana said with a small smile.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Ana." Christy said with a small smile.

Christy's phone buzzes in her skirt pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Freya

Christy answers her phone. "Hey, Freya."

"Hi, Christy. I need your help with something. Can you meet me at the compound?" Freya asked.

"Okay, I'm on my way." Christy said, and hangs up her phone. "Ana? I gotta go. But I'll see you later before I leave."

"Absolutely, BooBabe." Ana said.

Christy drinks the rest of her caramel latte and gets up, walking away.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Freya and Christy are in the study with a map.

"I was gonna use my magic to do a locator spell to locate Finn or Sage, but then, I remembered that they might have a witch to cloak them." Freya said.

"And knowing my magic, I can get glimpses of where they are despite them being magically cloaked." said Christy.

"Yeah." Freya said.

"I'm gonna need some of Vincent's help." Christy said.

                               Minutes after...

Vincent had arrived in the study with Christy with a vial of his blood.

"So, you remembered that Finn once possessed me?" Vincent said.

"Yeah." Christy said. "With your blood and with the dark object; the blood rider, I can trace where Finn is."

Vincent and Christy exchange looks at each other and she slowly walks over to the table and sits down at it.

"Christy? I have to go meet up with Marcel." Vincent said.

"Okay. Say hi to Marcel for me." Christy said.