Chapter Twenty-Five

Later on that evening...

In the courtyard of the Mikaelson Compound, a frantic worried Klaus has one hand on his wife's, Christy's bleeding stomach.

Christy lays on the floor, slowly starting lose consciousness.

"Christy? This is gonna hurt." Klaus said, and digs his fingers into her stomach bullet wound, causing Christy to yelp out in slight pain.

"I know it hurts." Klaus said, worried, digging his fingers deeper into the bullet wound.

Which makes Christy yelp out in slight pain even more.

And Klaus gets the Mercury bullet and pulls it out. He bites his wrist and holds it at Christy's mouth and she drinks a little of it.

Christy's stomach bullet wound heals and she gasps. He and Christy exchange looks at each other and they gently hugs each other.

"You're alright, Love." Klaus reassured his wife. "You're alright."

And Christy gently lays her head on his Klaus's shoulder. And he gently comforts her.

⚜️⚜️

The next afternoon...

In the living room of the Max's and Gia's penthouse, Christy and Gia are sitting on the three seat sofa.

And Little Baby Marion sits in her high chair as Gia feeds her with baby food.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Where did Max go off to?" Christy asked.

"He went to Mount Orasani to meet up with General Markos." Gia replied. "Max and I have taken Marion to the Museum of Orasanian Mythology. He and I have shown the statue of you and him. And the cutest thing, when I showed Marion her father's statue, she pointed at Max's statue and said " 'Da' ", but Maxy and I figured out that she was trying to say " 'Dad'."

"Oh my gosh." Christy said with a small smile. "She's been crawling around, and now, at trying she's trying to talk."

"Yeah." Gia said. "And when Max showed Marion your statue, she said "T", she was trying to say " 'Auntie' ", it was so cute."

Gia and Christy exchange chuckles with each other.

"How about a ladies night out? You, me, Ana, Freya, Keelin, and Thalia before I leave for Mount Orasani?" Christy suggested.

"That's sounds nice." Gia said, gently taking Marion out of her high chair and sits her down on her lap. "What would we go?"