Chapter Eight

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Klaus is painting on his canvas with his painting brush.

{Christy's Orasanian Uniform}

Klaus looks at Christy as she walks inside, wearing her Orasanian uniform.

"Heading to Mount Orasani?" Klaus asked her.

"Yeah, for a while." Christy said to her husband. "I won't be gone long."

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other and her wrist-comm pings.

Christy presses the 'Answer' button on her wrist comm. A small hologram of Dementrio appears.

"Dementrio?" Christy said.

"Hello, Christiana." Dementrio greeted her. "You are requested to the grand hall."

"I will be there. I'm on my way right now." Christy said to him.

"I will let your father and mother know right away, Milady." Dementrio said on the wrist-comm and switches off.

"Another meeting?" Klaus asked.

"Probably. I don't know." Christy said to him. "I'll try not to be gone long."

"I'll be fine, and I'm not the person to hold you back from things." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. He pecks a kiss on her cheek.

"Go ahead. I'll see you whenever you come back." Klaus said.

"Okay." Christy said, and teleports away in golden dust.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / GRAND HALL

Later on that day, Max, wearing his Orasanian uniform, and Christy are sitting on the steps, looking at pictures of Max, Gia and their newborn baby daughter, Marion, on his phone.

"She is so gorgeous." Christy said, admiring the pictures.

"Thanks." Max thanked her with a smile. "Gia and I take turns with Mar by Rock, Paper, Scissors. And Mar makes the cutie giggles whenever I and Gia tickles her stomach."

Max and Christy exchange chuckles with each other.

"You're a father now, Max. You have two someone's to fight for." Christy said.