Chapter Seventeen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the study, Christy is sitting on the sofa, looking through her deceased best friend's, Camille's, storage box of dark objects.

{Christy's Outfit}

The storage box is on the coffee table, and Christy gently takes out a clear snow globe. She looks at it, checking it out.

Marcel slowly walks inside the study. "Are you sure that you want to use that dark object on Maeve and The Shadow Priestess?" referring to the dark object; the clear snow globe.

"Yeah, I'm sure, Marcel." Christy said, getting up to her feet. "And besides, I disliked the Shadow Priestess, creeped me out a little."

Marcel and Christy exchange determined looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH

After Maeve and the Shadow Priestess have been summoned by Christy, Klaus and Marcel showed up at the altar.

"Hello, Shadow Priestess women." Klaus said, gently holding the dark object, the snow globe in his hand.

"What is the meaning of this nonsense?" Maeve asked Klaus.

"I summoned you, Maeve." Christy told Maeve, causing Maeve and her Shadow Priestess to look at her. "You and your pathetic creepy bitches started a dark cult by brainwashing some Orasanian people. And now, all seven of you are gonna die."

Klaus drops dark object, the snow globe, onto the aisle, magically trapping Maeve and her seven Shadow Priestess within the magical barrier.

Klaus and Marcel both vamp-sped beside Christy.

"Go on, Love. Let it out." Klaus said to his wife, Christy.

Christy looks at Maeve and her seven Shadow Priestess. Her eyes glow blue and she screams out in frustration using her psionic magic to disintegrate them all.

Maeve's body and her seven Shadow Priestess bodies disintegrates in Christy's
turning into dust.

Afterwards, Christy's eyes changes her eyes back to normal blue and she panting to herself.

⚜️⚜️

Christy slowly walks in the aisle, looking around at the dead dusty bodies of Maeve and her Shadow Priestess.