Chapter Seven

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH

The next day, Christy slowly walks inside the church and sees Amaranth, lighting the candles

{Christy's Outfit}

"Amaranth?" Christy said.

Amaranth looks at Christy and slowly walks in the aisle. "My name's Amaranth Petrova. And I remember."

Christy looks at Amaranth

Christy looks at Amaranth. And Amaranth uses her magical powers to send Christy flying backwards, hitting the back of her head against the top level of the staircase as Christy falls in the aisle, knocked unconscious.

Amaranth saunters up to an unconscious Christy and walks away, walking out of the church.

⚜️⚜️

3RD POV

At the Mikaelson Compound, in the courtyard, Klaus is at the minibar, drinking bourbon.

Amaranth saunters inside. "Hello, Klaus."

Klaus looks at Amaranth and becomes bewildered. "Amaranth?"

"I remember meeting you. Our shared kisses. And then, you left me." Amaranth said.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." Klaus said to her. "I just didn't think that I was worthy of your affections."

"Worthy?" Amaranth said to him. "The almighty infamous Klaus Mikaelson doesn't think that he's worthy of a woman's affections. How did that work out with your marriage?"

Klaus becomes worried about Christy. "What have you done to my wife?"

"I might've used my magical powers and knocked her out." said Amaranth, nonchalantly. "So, I sent some Versailles witches to finish her off."