𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔!!

𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 ❤️.

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 ♡.

___________________________________________________

Location - Hyderabad IPS training centre.

Three girls entered inside the campus looking around with amazed fill eyes.

"Pratha this campus is so huge ." A girl among them said to her friend.

"Yes you are right Sakshi. It's so beautiful hai na Vanika?" Pratha , second girl spoke but they both looked at their best friend vanika who was lost in her own thoughts.

"Vani where are you lost ? " Pratha asked tapping her shoulder.

"Yaar I am wondering that how did I passed the interview?" Vanika said while her friends hits their forehead.

"We have passed na!! Why are you Saying all this now?" Sakshi said.

"Because at that day when I fought with that stupid man and because of him my mind was messed up and I didn't answered the questions as I expected." Vanika said cursing that guy under her breath.

"By the way that man was so handsome na? Hayee!!" Pratha sighed dreamily.

"I will tell your boyfriend that you are drooling over other man." Vanika said glaring at her.

"Arre I was just kidding." She said.

"But Vani.. since you met that boy, you have been thinking a lot about him. What is the matter?" Sakshi said raising her eyebrows.

"I have brought a brand new shoes. Do you want to taste that? " She said glaring at her .

Suddenly she collided with a man and their mobile fell on ground.

"Youuu" Both said in unison as they picked up their mobile phone.

"Andhe me kana raja dikhta nahi hai kya?" Vanika said .

[You blind man can't you see?]

"What? Kiska raja?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Kana..kana means the person who is blind from one eyes." She said and he gritted his teeth.

"Stay in your limits ok!! And what the hell are you doing here?" The man asked .

"Why should I tell you? Tumhare baap ki jagah hai kya?" She said and he fisted his hand.

[Is this your father's place?]

"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her.

"Prime minister ke bete ho tum?? By growing this beard and height, are you thinking that you are training commander? Listen Mr. Whatever, I don't give a damn about your identity. So just leave my way." Vanika said putting his finger down by her index finger.

[Are you son of prime minister?]

"Stupid , Mannerless girl." He said and she smrinked.

"Chal chal nikal." She said and he left from there giving her a death glare.

[Just leave.]

"See how he got scared of me." She said to her friends with a smrink.

"Vani why did you fought with him? We are new here and we don't know anything. " Sakshi said.

"Why are you getting tensed? He cannot do anything. Don't worry!! And let's go.." She said and they walked.

********************************************

"Vani why are you standing here? We have to stand according to our heights and you are the smallest among all of us so you should stand at first position." Pratha said to Vanika who was standing behind her.

"What do you mean? And nothing would happen. No one will notice these little things. Chill!!" She said and her friends just shook their heads.

"Welcome to Hyderabad training academy... and best of luck to all and first of all I would like to call Mr. Nirmay Oberoi." A man said in the mike standing on stage.

They whispered something among themselves a tall handsome man came near the mike . His eyes were a sort of brown . They seem to crash like oceans if you look into them long enough. And in the sunlight, parts of them glisten just like the waves. His jawline was so sharp making his face more attractive. Almost every girl's breath hitched looking at his face.

Meanwhile Vanika suddenly gets 440 volt shock when the same man she fought with came to stage throwing sharp glares at Vanika . She felt as if the ground had slipped beneath his feet. She prayed to almost every God to save her from this man or it all turn out to be a bad dream. She tried to hide behind Sakshi taking the advantage of her small height.

He saw her who was smallest among the all candidates but still standing at last position and even trying to hide herself from his gaze.

"First of all everyone have to stand according to height you the smallest one" He said pointing towards Vanika .

"Didn't you hear the announcement? Or do you think that you are too tall that you are standing at last. Come and stand at first position." He said and she came to the first position looking down.

"I knew that he will insult me!! This is only the beginning. I know he will take all his revenge in these 11 months. " She murmured to herself crying silently on her fate.

"Good morning Candidates. I am Nirmay Oberoi your training commander. And from now you all will be trained under my guidance in these 11 months." He said looking at Vanika who was still trying to overcome from the shock.

But both of them did not know that the tale which has started will go "𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙏𝙔 ".

___________________________________________________

𝑺𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔?

𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚?

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔✨.

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔.

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮

~𝘋𝘦𝘦𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘹𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳