Eighteenth ♡

Vote Target - 495+
Comments - 500+

________________________________________________

After Abhiman came to the ground, Nirmay and Abhiman went for a morning walk.

"Naina ne kaha tha that she will come with us today for morning walk. Where is she?" Abhiman asked Nirmay.

"Leave her, she must be sleeping," Nirmay replied.

"Kya pata uth ke hamara wait kar rahi ho lekar chalte hain Varna gussa ho jayegi phir poora din ussi ke peeche peeche ghumna padega manane ke liye. Yaad hai school me ham dono usse Bina bataye absent ho gye the poore do din gussa thi," Abhiman reminisced, and Nirmay chuckled.

[Who knows, she might be waiting for me to pick her up. Otherwise, she'll get angry, and I'll have to spend the whole day following her to make amends. Remember in school, both of us were absent without telling her, and she was angry for two whole days.]

"Okay, you go. I'll wait here," Nirmay said, and Abhiman left from there, leaving Nirmay to wait for Naina.

Nirmay's eyes gravitated toward Vanika, who stood with an air of anticipation, awaiting her friends.

"Officer Vanika," Nirmay called out from a distance.

She turned to him, a quizzical expression on her face. "Sir, aap... aap yaha itni subah kaise?

"Mai yahan daily aata hun. Tum... I mean, aap bataiye, aap aaj morning walk pe? Vaise to subah 6 baje utha nahi jata," Nirmay inquired, raising his eyebrows with a playful curiosity.

"Aap mujhe roast karne ke liye bulaye hain?" she quipped, making a face and turning slightly away.

[Have you called me to roast ?]

"Ok ok, sorry. Okay, okay, sorry. But seeing you here so early, I am a little surprised." He responded in a nonchalant manner.

"Arre joker Ishana hai na usko subah morning walk pe Jane ka bhoot chadha hai, isliye sabko raat me torture kar ke aaj subah yaha bulaya to wahi mai sabka wait kar rhi hun. Pratha aur Sakshi usko bulane gye hain," she explained, rolling her eyes with a hint of exasperation. Nirmay couldn't help but chuckle.

[Oh, Ishana, the joker, is possessed by the morning walk spirit. So, after torturing everyone at night, she called us here this morning. Pratha and Sakshi have gone to call her.]

"Why are you laughing?" he asked, sensing her frowning expression.

"Aapke muh se kisi aur ke liye joker word sun ke hasi aa gayi... aap ki group ki sabse badi joker to aap hi hain," he teased, a playful glint in his eyes.

[I chuckled because hearing the word "joker" from your mouth brought a smile... you're the biggest joker in your group.]

"Mai maar dungi..... sorry, sir," she quickly interjected, biting her tongue.

"It's ok, abhi ham training me nahi hain," Nirmay assured with a warm smile.

[We are not at training.]

"Aapko to mai shadi ke baad bataungi," she declared, giving him a playful glare.

[I'll tell you after marriage.]

She turned to leave, but Nirmay seized the opportunity, grabbing her hand and gently pulling her closer.

"To kya kar lengi aap shadi ke baad?" he teased, a mischievous grin on his face.

[What will you do after marriage then?]

"Wh..what are you doing? Abhi koi aa jayega," she protested, attempting to free her hand from his grasp.