Thirteenth ♡

Vote Target - 254+
Comments - 200+

___________________________________________

As the afternoon sun bathed the surroundings in a warm glow, Nirmay was surrounded by the lively energy of preparations for the upcoming engagement. In his room, adorned with the hues of festivity, He was dressed in traditional attire and was in the process of getting ready. His brothers were assisting him with the final touches.

Shikhar, expertly adjusted the folds of his sherwani, while Ayushman, ensured every accessory complemented the regal look.

“How much time will you all take? muhurat se pehle pahuchna hai.” Meenakshi said entering the room.

[We have to reach there soon.]

“Mumma bhaiya is so excited. Khushi ke mare ready hi nahi ho paa rahe the. He was saying, " Vani ke samne best dikhna hai.” Ayusman said with Mischievous glint in his eyes while he looked at his mother with wide eyes.

[He is so much happy and saying that he has to look best infront of Vanika]

“What?? Nahi ye jhuth keh raha hai. I didn't said anything like this.” Nirmay said, slapping on his shoulder.

“Accha ab jaldi se ready ho jao.” She said and walked away.

[Get ready fast.]

***************************************

Meanwhile Vanika  was getting ready for her engagement, surrounded by her friends Sakshi and Pratha. Sakshi delicately painted intricate designs on Siya's feet, while Pratha adorned her wrists with bangles and Vanika was telling them some important things about the academy.

“And you know what? Ye bhi khabar aayi hai ki Ishana naam ki praani aaj kal Abhiman sir ke room ke aas paas payi jati hai.” Vanika said while they both looked at her curiously.

“Iska kya matlab..Ishana likes him?” Sakshi asked and Vanika shrugged her shoulders.

“Maybe. Vapas jaa ke pata chalega.” Vanika said grinning.

“ You need to get ready fast. They are about to reach here.” Anjali, who just entered the room, said to them.

“Haan aunty, only two minutes.” Sakshi said while Anjali noticed Vanika's expression who was looking uneasy.

“What happened Vani? Kuch problem hai?” She asked sitting beside her on bed

"Mumma, Ye sab itna achanak se ho raha hai..bas ajeeb lag raha hai thoda.” She said resting her head on her mother's shoulder.

Anjali, understanding her daughter's sentiments, placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Vani , I know change can be overwhelming, especially when it happens quickly. But remember, Nirmay is a wonderful person, and he cares deeply for you. Everything will be fine. You both have a chance to get to know each other better.” She said and reassured by her words she managed a small smile.

As time flowed in the midst of preparations , Nirmay's family arrived at the venue. The atmosphere buzzed with joy as family members exchanged greetings and laughter.

Nirmay, dressed in traditional attire, took his place on the stage, talking with Ayushman as he awaited the arrival of his to-be fiancée.

Just then Vanika entered the venue, donned in a simple yet breathtaking golden lehenga that accentuated her grace. Her dupatta, draped with finesse, trailed behind her, catching the light with subtle shimmer .