Sixteenth ♡

Vote Target - 420
Comments - 400

Well again I wrote more than 6k words 😭.. Hope you all will enjoy this.

_____________________________________________

As Vanika entered her room, she found Ishana, Malini, and Ishita already present there, accompanied by Aditya and Nitya.

"Kya hai? Koi kaam nahi hai kya tum sab ko? Jo raat me aa gaye muh utha ke," she said, while they glared at her.

"You only asked me to come to your room for singing practice," Ishana said, and Vanika sighed

"Ohh haan! Par tum sab ko kisne bulaya?" She asked, looking at the others who grinned.

[Who called you all?]

"We just wanted to see the practice," Aditya said, and she shook her head before taking her place.

***************************************

At the peaceful night within the academy, Naina found herself seated on the ground with Abhiman and Nirmay, diving into the depths of their childhood memories.

"And you, Abhiman? When will you find a girl for you?" Naina inquired.

"I don't know. My mom just wants a sarva gun sampan bahu. To unhe jo pasand aa jaye," he casually replied, shrugging off the weight of expectations.

"Hmm, vaise aaj kal sarva gun sampann ladki milti kahan hai? Ab mujhe hi dekh lo, na hi mai sarva hun aur na koi gun hai mujhme," Naina pondered, while they both chuckled.

[Finding an all-around talented girl these days is rare, isn't it? Now look at me, neither am I all-around nor do I have any talents.]

"Why not? There are such girls," Nirmay interjected, offering a glimmer of optimism.

"Haan bhai, ab har kisi ki kismat tere jaisi nahi hai na," Abhiman added, injecting a touch of reality into the conversation. Naina, however, responded with an eye roll.

"Haan na. Jitna mai Vani ko jan paayi, she is perfect in everything. Aur khubsurat bhi kitni hai, from both inside and outside," Naina admired, and Nirmay couldn't help but find himself lost in thoughts of his fiancée, a soft smile playing on his lips.

"Hmm," he responded, with a smile.

"Ahm! I mean..We should go to our rooms now. Raat bahot ho gayi hai," Nirmay suggested, snapping back to the present.

"Oh, yes, I also had to go to Vani's room.," Naina said while Nirmay frowned.

"Why?" Nirmay inquired.

" Vanika is starting singing classes for Ishana from tonight. So I just want to see that," she unveiled, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Why should I tell you? It's our secret. Meri adat nahi hai idhar ki baat udhar karna. Mai do logon ki baat kisi teesre tak nahi pahoche deti. I am a good secret keeper," Naina proudly proclaimed, while they both burst out laughing.

[I'm not accustomed to spreading other people's talk here and there. I don't disclose the conversations of two people to a third person.]

“That was a good joke.” Abhiman said and she pouted as she stood from the ground and turned to leave.

"Strange!! She is weird. Is Ishana here for training or to audition for Indian Idol?" Abhiman offered a bemused observation.

However, Naina's expression transformed from confidence to frustration and she turned to them.