Third ♡

𝐻𝐸𝑌𝑌 𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌𝑂𝑁𝐸 ❤️✨.

𝑃𝐿𝐸𝐴𝑆𝐸 𝐷𝑂 𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐸𝑆 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑆 𝑌𝐴𝐴𝑅 😭❤️.

_________________________________________________

After warming up the candidates were standing on the race track.

“Aap sab ko ground ke 5 rounds lagane hain. Aap kitne time me round lagate hain ye sab record kiya jayega.” Nirmay said and everyone nodded.

[You have to take 5 rounds of this ground and the your time will be recorded.]

“Run.” Abhiman said and everyone started running.

“Aaaaaaaaaaa!!” They heard Vanika’s voice who was lying on the ground holding her right leg and hissing in pain.

“Vani..” Sakshi and Pratha said as they runned towards her.

“No one can leave the task in between.” Nirmay said, looking at Sakshi and Pratha .

“But sir, she is injured.” Sakshi said.

“Don't argue with me. Run!!.” He said in a strict voice and they continued running looking at Vanika worriedly.

“Officer Vanika I said no one can leave their task in between. Get up and complete your task.” Nirmay said, looking at Vanika.

“Officer Vanika uthiye. Complete your task.” He said but she was still wincing in pain.

“ Didn't you hear what I said? Get up and complete your task.” He said in a more loud voice and she finally stood stumbling.

“Complete the rounds.” Nirmay said and she started running with difficulty.

“Nirmay you are being too strict.” Abhiman said, looking at Vanika .

“No . You are being too soft as a commander.” He replied and Abhiman just shook his head.

After sometime everyone completed their tasks and came to Nirmay while Vanika was still running.

After completing the last round Vanika fell on track and her friends turned towards her to help her.

“Let her come here by herself. Officer Vanika Get up and come here.” He said and Vanika came towards him stumbling.

“We will do the next task after 20 minutes of rest.” Nirmay said and started walking with Abhiman.

“Doctor, officer Vanika has sprained her leg. Please check her.” He said to a lady doctor and she nodded.

“Commander sahab, can you tell me ye 20 minutes ka rest kab decide hua?” Abhiman asked, raising his eyebrows.

[Can you tell me when did we decided this 20 minutes break?]

“Candidates needed rest that's why.” Nirmay replied .

“Oohh ok ok.” Abhiman said with a small smirk.

“Aise looks kyu de raha hai tu mujhe?” He asked, raising his eyebrows.

“Nothing.” Abhiman replied, shrugging his shoulders.

“Kaisa zalim insan hai!! Can't he see I was in pain? I know he is doing this intentionally for taking revenge from me.” Vanika cried after the doctor checked her feet.

[He is so rude!! ]

“You are misunderstanding him. He just wanted to make you strong.” Sakshi said, forwarding a water bottle towards her.