Tenth ♡

Hello everyone ❤️.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -

I just want to ask if anyone of you are interested in making the characters account on Instagram, please dm me on insta.

My insta id - Deewanixwriters

And do follow me on insta for spoilers of my books ✨.

Enjoy reading ❤️✨.

Vote Target - 150+
Comments - 100

_______________________________________________

[IMP NOTE- Their Village is in Punjab. Mai phir se batana bhul gayi thi😭🙂✋.]

_______________________________________________

Nirmay opened his eyes the next morning, a frown forming on his face as he scanned the room and noticed that Vanika wasn't on the couch.

“Where is she?” He asked himself .

Yawning, he made his way to the hall and found everyone standing near the temple, where someone was singing the Aarti in a melodious voice.

“It must be Piyali bhabhi.” He muttered just then his eyes fell on Piyali who was trying to steal ladoo from plate .

“Inka kuch nahi ho sakta.” He said to himself shaking his head and looked at Shristi who was trying to remove her hand from Ayushman's grip.

“They all are here. To kon gaa raha hai itna accha.” He wondered and tapped Poonam’s shoulder and she turned to him.

[Who is singing so beautifully?]

“Who is singing arti?” He asked.

“Aapki dulhaniya.” She replied with a wink and he frowned.

[Your bride.]

Just as , Vanika turned towards him, dressed in a beautiful red silk saree that accentuated her grace. The saree was perfectly draped, and she covered her head with the pallu. Martial symbols like sindoor and mangalsutra adorned her, while her hands sparkled with beautiful red bangles.

Nirmay was completely lost in her ethereal beauty, captivated by the traditional elegance she radiated in the red silk saree. Her every move seemed like a dance, and the martial symbols only enhanced her grace. His gaze was locked on her with a mix of awe and admiration.

After distributing prashad to everyone she finally moved towards Nirmay and offered him the prashad.

“Maine abhi tak saree nahi pehni hai.” He blurted out and everyone looked at him with a bewildered expression.

[I haven't wore saree yet.]

“What?” She asked.

“I..i mean maine abhi tak brush nahi Kiya.” He said and moved back to his room avoiding anyone's eye contact.

[I mean I haven't brushed my teeth.]

In evening everyone were discussing about the wedding plans just then Himani interrupted the conversation.

"Bua ji.. You know Kalpana my sister's daughter? Tomorrow is her wedding and my sister is inviting us at Amritsar . What should we do? Kal yahan bhi puja hai kuldevta ki ." Himani said.

"So what? We can send your grand sons in wedding. It's the matter of one day na." Kavita suggested.

"But who will go? Puja me Aayushman shristhi ke sath ghar ke ek aur bahu aur bete ko baithana hai." She said.