Fifth ♡

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 ✨❤️.

𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 🥲.

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 ❤️😭🤌.

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒖𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 ✨🌸.

𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 💛.

_______________________________________________

The sun rose over the training academy, casting a warm glow on the aspiring recruits as they gathered for the day's training.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADIIIII” Vanika shouted giving Aditya a tight hug.

“Thank you Vani.” He said breaking the hug.

After her everyone wished her.

The commanding officers' stern voices echoed through the training grounds, ordering them to stand properly.

Nirmay, despite a restless night, appeared composed as he resumed his role as a training commander.

Vanika too, joined the routine, though a subtle awkwardness lingered in the air between her and Nirmay. The shared glances spoke volumes about the unspoken events of the previous night. Shrugging off his thoughts he focused on the training and started instruction about tasks.

“Vani, which cake should we order for Adi?” Nitya , who was standing just behind Vanika whispered in her ear.

“Am I clear officers? Any questions??” He asked after instructing about today's task.

“ Butterscotch kaisa rahega?” She asked in a loud voice, gaining everyone's unwanted attention.

[How will be Butterscotch??]

“Butterscotch?” Nirmay asked, raising his eyebrows.

“B.. butterscotch.” She repeated his words .

“What are you trying to say?” He asked in an irritated tone.

“Nothing sir. I am sorry.” She said looking down .

“Stupid!!” He mumbled, shaking his head.

After the training session concluded, trainees dispersed, forming group of friends moving toward their respective rooms. Laughter and chatter filled the air.

“So party where?” Vanika asked raising her eyebrows.

“We can go to any restaurant you say. But , first we need permission from Abhiman sir and Nirmay sir.” Aditya said.

“To phir billi ke gale me ghanti kon bandhega?” Vanika asked, making everyone confused.

[So who will tie bell on the cat's neck?]

“What?” They asked.

“Arre, I am talking about Nirmay sir. Who will ask him?” Vanika said and they nodded.

“Abhiman sir is sweet but Nirmay sir!!” Pratha said.

“What? Why are you all looking at me like this?” Vanika asked, raising her eyebrows, finding her friend's smirking at her.

“Vani, please ask sir for permission.” Sakshi pleaded.

“Pagal hai kya? Babbar sher ki gufa se bach ke aa jana possible hai. Par Nirmay sir ke room se permission lekar aana.. Impossible!!” Vanika said, throwing her hands in the air.