Fourth ♡

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 ❤️✨.

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ✨😭.

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 ❤️

_________________________________________________

The morning at the IPS training academy is crisp and disciplined, as aspiring officers engage in rigorous physical drills and tactical exercises under the watchful guidance of experienced trainers. The air is filled with a sense of purpose. The cadets' uniformity in action and the sunrise heralding a new day symbolise the dedication and determination ingrained in their training routine.

“Good morning Officers!!” They heard a strict voice of their both commanders who were standing there with some other officers and coaches.

“Good morning Sir.” They said in unison arranging themselves in a proper line.

“Follow us.” Nirmay said .

“Par username to bataiye.” Vanika said, looking at him with a serious expression while he gave her a ‘what’ look and then started walking.

[But tell us the username first.]

“Ajeeb hain!! How will we follow him without knowing his username?” She said to Nitya and she slapped her forehead.

“Idiot unhone apne peeche chalne ko kaha .” She said and Vanika looked at everyone who were going behind them.

[He asked to come behind him idiot.]

“Wo I thought…heheh.” She gave her a sheepish smile and started walking behind everyone.

Candidates were captivated as various types of guns were placed at a table . Candidates excitedly absorbed the detailed descriptions of various types of guns, sparking curiosity and animated conversations among them.

“I will take this one, aur ek ye vali lungi, ek ye vali, ye vali bhi mast lag rahi hai, aur ye bhi.” Vanika said pointing at a pistol, rifel and a revolver.

[I will take this one, this one also, this one is also looking good and that is also good.]

“Officer Vanika, yahan ham sab ne meena bazar nahi khol ke rakha hai.” Nirmay said folding his hands on his chest.

[Officer Vanika, we haven't opened a meena bazar here.]

“Sorry sir.” She said looking down.

“Everyone , pick up a pistol and come with us.” Abhiman said and everyone picked up pistols following them.

In an IPS training, mastering gun firing is crucial for honing your marksmanship skills. It is essential for an IPS officer. So  you all have to be perfect at shooting.” Nirmay said and everyone nodded their heads .

“Firstly you should know the safety measures while practising gun firing. First of all Always assume the gun is loaded. Second ,Keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.And finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.” Abhiman said and everyone nodded.

“ Now Align the front and rear sights on the target. Focus on the front sight and the target while maintaining a proper sight picture.” Nirmay instructed further.

“Now focus on your target.” He said and everyone pointed the gun towards the shooting target boards.

Vanika smirked and pointed her gun towards Nirmay. She quickly pointed towards the target board as he looked at her.