Twenty two ♡

Vote Target - 1.1k

Comments - 800

__________________________________________________

As the first rays of the sun pierced through the dense canopy of the jungle, the morning mist began to dissipate, revealing a world of vibrant colours and enchanting melodies. The air was fresh and crisp, carrying with it the scent of earth and foliage, invigorating the senses of all who ventured into the wilderness.

Vanika's team joined Abhiman for a morning walk as Nirmay wasn't with him today. They strolled through the forest, hearing birds chirp and feeling the cool breeze. Trees towered above them, and flowers bloomed at their feet. Sometimes, they spotted animals darting around. Abhiman told exciting stories about his jungle adventures, making the walk even more fun.

The group trudged through the forest, their chatter interspersed with curiosity about the whereabouts of their missing friends.

"Where is your friend by the way?" Abhiman asked, breaking the conversation.

"Pata nahi sir. She wasn't inside the tent aur call bhi nahi utha rahi," Aditya replied with a puzzled expression.

"Strange! Nirmay is also not present inside his tent and not picking up the call," Abhiman remarked, furrowing his brows.

"Arre to simple hai. Samajh jao subah subah gaye honge romantic walk pe," Naina quipped, eliciting a smile from the group.

["Oh, it's simple. Understand that they must have gone for a romantic walk early in the morning."]

As they approached the waterfall, Sakshi's keen eyes spotted two figures nestled under a blanket, fast asleep.

"Who are they?" She whispered, prompting everyone to turn their gaze towards the sleeping duo.

"Lagta hai bhikhari hain," Ishana speculated, voicing the group's collective thoughts.

["Seems like they're beggars."]

"Jungle me bhikhari kya karenge?" Abhiman questioned, perplexed by the sight.

["What would beggars do in the jungle?"]

"Honeymoon pe aye honge na," Ishana retorted, with a giggle prompting eye rolls from the rest of the group.

"Kuch bhi," Abhiman muttered, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Ho sakta hai terrorist hon?" Aditya suggested, his voice tinged with concern.

[Is it possible that they are terrorists]

"Pagal ho kya wo soyenge kyun aise?" Abhiman scoffed, his expression unamused as he dismissed the notion.

["Are you crazy? Why would they sleep like that?"]

"Kyun? Terrorist sote nahi hain kya?" Aditya persisted, earning a playful smack on the head from Abhiman.

["Why? Don't terrorists sleep?"]

"Yaar! Maybe koi hamare fellow candidates hon. Kuch bhi soch rahe ho tum log!" Nitya interjected, attempting to inject some rationality into the conversation.

["Maybe they are our fellow candidates. You guys are thinking of anything!"]

"Exactly!" Abhiman agreed with her.

"Ek baar dekhne me kya jaa raha hai. Maybe they are here to steal some information," Naina proposed, her voice laced with suspicion.

["What's the harm in taking a look once?"]