Twenty five ♡

So, We saw your response on double updates we have decided that we won't give you double updates from now on. Because you have to vote on one chapter only so what is the point??

Vote Target - 1.8k+
Comments - 900+

__________________________________________________

The morning sun illuminated the scene as the group gathered, eager to depart for the academy. Meenakshi, Nirmay's mother, approached him with a jar of homemade pickle.

"Champakali beta take this achar with you." Meenakshi said making everyone laugh.

"Maa, please!!" he protested, his cheeks flushing red as he tried to hide his face.

"Vaise lag to bahot sundar rahe the uss look me aap sab," Anjali teased, laughter dancing in her eyes, amplifying Nirmay's embarrassment.

["You all were looking very beautiful in that attire,]

Vanika joined in the laughter, her amusement evident as she remarked, "Makeup karna chahiye tha to aur Apsara ki tarah dikhte."

["You should have put on makeup, then you would have looked like Apsaras."]

Nirmay's embarrassment deepened, prompting him to retort, "Shut up, Vanika," his tone a mixture of embarrassment and annoyance.

"Jaisa aap kahe Champakali bhabhi," Vanika replied, barely able to contain her laughter.

[As you say champakali bhabhi.]

Nirmay shot her a glare, his discomfort palpable. Meenakshi, noticing the exchange, shook her head with a sigh,

"Usse kya ghoor raha hai jab muh utha ke ladki ban ke aaya tha tab to nhi laga ki pakde jayenge to kya hoga aur ab bechari ko ghoor raha hai." She scolded him .

["What is he staring at her for? When he came in with his face all made up like a girl, he didn't think about being caught, did he? And now he's staring at the poor girl."]

As they settled in, Meenakshi inquired, "RamKali Premkali kahan gaye," earning a round of chuckles from the group.

[Where are ramkali and premkali?]

"Maa, wo Sharma rahe hain bahar aane me hi," Piyali responded, amusement evident in her tone.

[They are embarrassed.]

"Chalen late ho jayenge Varna," Abhiman chimed in, appearing with his bag in hand.

[We should leave.]

"Sheela bhi aa gayi," Anjali added, unable to contain her laughter.

[Sheela is also here.]

"Aunty!!" Abhiman whined, feeling the teasing onslaught.

"Tum log ki khikhi ho gayi ho to chalen?" Nirmay interjected, rolling his eyes at Vanika and her friends.

[If you are done should we leave?]

"Chaliye Champakali Ma'am," Ishana said, her words punctuated by chuckles from the group, leaving Nirmay to squirm in embarrassment amidst the laughter and banter.

With farewells exchanged and laughter lingering in the air, the group set off for the academy,

********************************************

The evening sun cast a warm glow over the jungle clearing where the team had gathered after a rigorous training session. Groups of officers sat around, engaged in various activities and conversations. Meanwhile, inside the tent, Abhiman, Nirmay, and other senior officers were attending an urgent online meeting.