Twentieth ♡

Hello Everyone 🤗

I hope you all are doing well ❤️.

Please do votes and comments as I have wrote 9k+ words this time😭😭.

Vote Target - 600
Comments - 500+

_________________________________________________

The next morning unfolded in the heart of the academy jungle, where a symphony of birdsong and rustling leaves greeted the dawn.

Amidst this natural canvas, varied morning routines unfolded. Some cadets could be seen by the makeshift wash area, diligently brushing their teeth with water drawn from a nearby stream. Others engaged in animated conversations after completing their morning rituals.

Vanika, seated with her friends on a weathered log, was engrossed in animated chatter.

"Did he like the cake?" Ishana teased with a knowing smile, while Vanika's cheeks tinted red, the events of the previous night lingering in her thoughts.

"How would I know? Ask him na," Vanika replied, avoiding eye contact and nonchalantly shrugging her shoulders.

"Ohh? But why are you blushing?? Kuch hua tha kya kal?" Naina asked while Vanika swiftly kicked her feet in a playful yet evasive response.

"Tumhara sar hua." Vanika replied just then Abhiman and Nirmay approached. A brief but charged exchange of glances occurred, and smiles played on their lips as their gaze shifted away.

"Chalo nahane chalte hain ab," Ishana suggested.

[Let's go take a shower now.]

"Chalo matlab? Tu jaa na. Washroom me ghus jaun kya tere sath!" Vanika retorted .

[ What do you mean by 'Lets go'? You go ahead; should I enter the washroom with you?]

"Nahi washroom me mere sath kyun jayegi! Wo haq to kisi aur ka hai," Ishana whispered, widening her eyes mischievously.

[No, why would you go to the bathroom with me! That right belongs to someone else.]

"Chiii!! Ruk tu..." Vanika exclaimed, and in a burst of laughter, Ishana dashed away, prompting Vanika to give chase. Their playful banter left others in the vicinity confused.

"What happened?" Nirmay asked, observing the unfolding scene.

"Arre inka roj ka hai," Aditya chuckled, shaking his head in amusement, and the others shared knowing glances.

*******************************************

As the rigorous training session concluded, a palpable buzz of anticipation swept through the air. The atmosphere within the group was charged with excitement, and an unexpected focal point emerged - Nirmay's impending birthday celebration. The infectious enthusiasm extended beyond the trainees to encompass even the coaches and junior commanders.weaving together the camaraderie forged during training.

Despite Nirmay's repeated attempts to downplay the significance of his birthday, the collective determination to mark the occasion persisted.

It was a testament to the resilience of the bonds formed within the training cohort. The initial refusals from Nirmay only seemed to fuel the determination of those around him.

Vanika found herself immersed in a whirlwind of preparations for Nirmay's birthday celebration. Frustration evident in her voice, she roamed around, shouting at her friends who were engaged in setting up decorations.