CHAPTER 1

Author POV
Jeon Jungkook Do you take Min Yn as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?
"Yes I do, i will cherish her all my life"  jungkook said with huge smile on his face but that smile was for his win he was happy finally he can take revenge from you by torturing you.

Miss Min Yn do you take Jeon jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?
"Yes I do , u will always love him no matter what" she said looking in his eyes with huge smile she was so happy because she is finally marrying to her love of life but she was unaware of what was going to happen with her.

Now let us humbly invoke God's blessing upon this bride and groom, that in his kindness he may favor with his help those on whom he has bestowed the Sacrament of Matrimony. In the sight of God and these witnesses, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss!” priest said.

Jungkook came forward and his eyes turn red he cupped yns face and start kissing her harshly but his hands were covering the side of guest so no one can see the kiss.
Yn was shocked she was like what has happen to him why is he behaving like this
This was not the way she expected their wedding kiss would be.

This kiss was not love this was lust. He kept on sucking her lips she was out of breath she pat on jungkook shoulder to signal him that she's out of breath but he kept on sucking her lips after 2 minutes he leave her his hair was too messy and said "Welcome to hell wifey" with a smirk and left the stage