CHAPTER 30

AUTHOR'S POV

He start dragging you (yn) inside the hospital when yn felt sharp pain in her hand. It's because of that position, her hand got twisted and it's now paining. He stopped on his way and looked at you to see tears in your eyes his heart soften for a second but soon get back to his cold era. "Now what happen?" He asked not giving attention to you, you just shook your head as no indicating him that's it's nothing.

He againstart dragging you he was holding the same hand which was paining but you just control your painful scream because you were scared that what if he will again abuse you? And in front of these people? You won't be able to take this so you decided to stay quit.

Soon they reached the cabin and you enter inside to meet your classmate Dr Lee won suk he's the one of the famous and best Dr in Korea.

A smile crept on your face seeing your childhood deskmate infront of you after so long , jungkook saw you smiling at him he just clenched his jaw controlling himself to do something in public as he was not liking the fact that his wife was smiling at another man infront of her husband even how much he hate her he can't deny the fact that she's his wife.

"annyeonghaseyo" the Dr said. You both replied with a bow.

"Please be seated" he asked them to have their seat.
"So it's been a long time Miss Yn, what's took you so you came here. Is everything okay?" He asked little bit tensed Jungkook being confused by his words what does he mean by its been a long time.
"Nothing Dr just a high fever and my right hand is paining a little" you replied
"By the way I didn't thought you would get this famous in future" you added making him pass a smile to you.

And jungkook was fumming in anger seeing you talking with another man infront of him.
"Okay let me check you now" he asked you, You nodded
"By the who is he Yn?" he added asking you about jungkook "he husband " he replied and glared at the doctor who was being so talkative with Yn.

Dr Won nodded and took out his stethoscope and start checking you after taking checkup he slightly took your hand you hiss in pain "Don't overreact yn" jungkook mumbled near your year.

"So he is thinking that I am faking " you said in your mind.

After checking your hand he nodded and said "Miss Yn there's nothing to worry, there's only high fever I will priscribed you the medicines just take it and you will be fine" he said, you nodded.

"And about hand pain as i think you were in the same position for a long time so your blood circulation had stopped, so make sure to do hands rotating exercise every 10 minutes and i have seen some red spots on your hand so I want you to take blood test to know the real cause of it " he added. "Okay doctor " you replied.

And then both of them bowed him and left for the lab. On the way jungkook asked her "Don't you think that you were smiling too much at him" your eyes widen thinking that he must be getting you wrong, you shook your head but then he said something making your eyes go wider "Let's go home fast wifeyyy, i think my little wife needs some lesson" you were about to explain him but soon your name was announced for blood sampling you went inside while giving your blood for test you asked the nurse "when will the reports come" "you will get in 15 minutes" she replied and you nodded .

After taking the test you and jungkook were waiting for the reports when the nurse called you inside, you stood up and jungkook was about to come too but his phone rang "Yn you go inside this call is urgent I need to answer it" he said politely cause nurse was with you, you nodded as a answer.

You entered inside Dr won was looking at your reports and was serious you got tensed by his face. Is everything alright? you thought, you sat at your place "I don't know yn how should I tell you this?" He said making you more anxious to know but what he said next makes your feet skipped the floor.

Helloooo!!! I am really sorry for not updating these days I was so busy with my festivals as I am punjabi so there are lots of things going in my house and tomorrow is lohri happy lohri to all of you.

After tomorrow I will be free so I will try to give you updates daily....

I know this chapter was not upto mark i fucked up but idk what had gotten into my mind that end up writing this
But i promise I will come back with a good one.

Till next chapter stay tuned love you all
Please show your love ....