CHAPTER 36

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Oh fuck" i scratch my head and cursed myself now I got it why yn was trying to say something but I was so mad that I didn't try to listen her and then when nurse came in room "Sir you need to go outside we need to take her too different room we have arranged a blood for her" she said I nodded and took my steps towards door glancing yn for the last time I got out of room i don't want to leave her but what can I do? I need to do.

I sat down on the nearest bench to her room and start thinking how it can be possible he himself saw the reports
and why he was cursing himself for not believing yn, when she was telling him about her disease.

Flashback to the day when they came from the hospital {Author's POV}

They came home and yn was still trying to tell him about her disease but he kept ignoring her. After coming back he straight went to his home office and had a meeting whereas yn sat down she kept the reports on the table and closed her eyes for a while when she heard a loud voice from Jungkook's room, she quickly stood up and leaving the files there only ran towards his room knocking the door she enters inside "Y.ees mas..ter-" she asked him but before she could complete her words she got tight slap on her face turning the other side from jungkook,  she look up to see his red eyes "YOU AGAIN CALLED YUNA SLUT?" He asked you more like shout on you making you flinch you immediately started shaking your head as NO as you didn't even met her or call her from last 10 days "YOU LIAR" he shouted and slapped once again and start dragging her towards living room where Yuna just arrived.

Yuna and Jk were on call when yn was looking at her reports and then Yuna faked cry him that she called him and called her bitch and slut and told her to stay away from him as yesterday she was trying to be close with him and anger took over him, he asked her to come at his house and he didn't care about yn reports and start calling me loudly "YN FUCKING COME HERE" he kept on shouting her name until she arrived and he asked her but as usual she kept on lying (which was actually true) so he started dragging her in the living room where Yuna was already standing near the table.
He pushed her on the ground near Yuna's feet "Lick her feet and ask for the forgiveness" he asked yn making her eyes wide , she didn't accept him to go this low because of Revenge, he asked her to lick the feet of a girl who killed his sister , tears started flowing from her eyes started shooking her head as no while Yuna was smirking whole time "I SAID LICK" this time he raised his voice he didn't even know what he was doing he was just so angry by listening that yn called her slut.

"NO I WILL NOT ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND YOU BASTARD ????" this time she raised his voice stood up and was about to continue but got a tight slap on her "HOW DARE YOU TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME HN?" He was about to slap her again when Yn slapped him making his and Yuna's  eyes widen "BITCH HOW DARE YOU SLAP MY KOOKIE" Yuna cursed her whereas Jungkook was still processing what just happened because this was the first time she raised his voice and even slapped her was thinking he gone too far this time regret took over his body but soon disappeared once he listen Yuna's words "FIRST YOU KILLED HER SISTER THEN YOU WANT HIM TO STAY AWAY FROM ME" she shouted on her and was about to slap but yn was quick enough to twist her hand making her scream in pain that's it jungkook loose her patience and end up slapping her again "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED PUNISHMENT" he said and start dragging her towards basement and asked Yuna in between his walk to go to His room

But He didn't know that she played a master plan, she did it on purpose when they were in hospital, yn in doctors room and Jungkook attending call and Yuna was also present she came there to monthly checkup and she heard doctor's and yn's conversation that yn has Cancer so she made a plan so that Jungkook could not see her reports or else he will again start having feelings towards him and will regret his deeds so that's why she made a plan to keep Jungkook busy for a while so that he won't be seeing in hospital and by reaching home she will execute her so called plan that yn called her slut etc.
And when Jungkook was bringing her to living room she already reach their before time she saw the file kept on table and smirk because yn made her work even more easier, she quickly look around to see that is anyone watching but when she found out that everything is clear she quickly changed the reports with the fake one which says that everything is normal